Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever since high school I knew this is how I’d turn out

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
When I was in high school I knew I was gonna end up becoming a lonely unemployed recluse because I was already a reject in high school I only had one friend girls were rejecting me left and right I didn’t go to prom or homecoming all I did in high school was go to school do my work rinse and repeat nobody ever invited me to anything nobody ever included in anything I was always left out

Same things, started noticing that i cant differentiate friendly teasing and mockery, slowing understanding that im already dead

Re: A small question
AnonyAnonymous

#145888102Friday, September 12, 2014 5:06 AM CDT

In a very wide majority of cases, low self-esteem is a very motivating factor combined with perhaps emotional trauma the person may have experienced.

When I was in high school I knew I was gonna end up becoming a lonely unemployed recluse because I was already a reject in high school I only had one friend girls were rejecting me left and right I didn’t go to prom or homecoming all I did in high school was go to school do my work rinse and repeat nobody ever invited me to anything nobody ever included in anything I was always left out
Same