Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever since becoming blackpilled I no longer want to go outside

C

couchtomato

Greycel
forget getting a job, talking to people, going anywhere. even being at the gym KILLS me and just saying 'hi' and bye to gym staff/regulars. i have no FUCKING IDEA how i actually even made it this long to jobs and interviews and being mildly NT with this FACE AND BODY. i literally look like a freil little 15 year old UGGHH

wtf, are you me? i just left the gym and had an exceedingly awkward moment. didn't even say goodbye, just threw up deuces with my headphones in. immediately picked up on my autism.

I haven't gone outside in years. Short of getting rid of every mirror in your house, it doesn't make you feel much better.
Having gym equipment and working at home is more comfortable at least. All you can do is try to rot less miserably. It truly is over.

Rotting just delays the inevitable which is either suicide or ER.

same here. I'm forced out every day but I'd rather just stay in bed.

I don't know how to explain it, but the outside world doesn't feel real anymore. It's like I'm in a dream

i was just thinking how pointless it is when i saw this thread, im going to give up trying to go..

i went and had pizza by myself last night and a girl walked in with amazing legs..i felt ashamed at looking at them because i knew that the thought would disgust her. i had to leave and go home i felt so bad..

fukmylyf said:
same here. I'm forced out every day but I'd rather just stay in bed.

I don't know how to explain it, but the outside world doesn't feel real anymore. It's like I'm in a dream

i experience the same. depersionalization/derealization?

There's nothing outside except for normalfags anyway. You aren't missing much

Incelicious said:
There's nothing outside except for normalfags anyway. You aren't missing much

true but it's not just mentally healthy if you still kind of want to live

I still go outside, my reaction is nausea and conatus

Same here... going outside is always suicide fuel to me. Everyone can see from afar that I'm subhuman trash and I always get stared at. I always try to just ignore everyone and focus on the things that I have to do.

Rotting at home isn't an option either. It makes me go insane. Weekends are the worst...

I only really go outside at night. I don't want to see normies. Plus its great at night, the roads are quiet. You can do whatever the fuck speed you want. There isn't a crowd in the supermarket. There isn't a wait at Maccas. Sometimes i even go hiking at night.

Went to a restaurant with some acquaintances tonight. Major sui fuel. 
Why do I even bother

couchtomato said:
i experience the same. depersionalization/derealization?

sounds about right.

I only go out for food and groceries. Hermitceling is a pretty good cope for an asocial misanthrope. You can save a lot of money if you stop the delusion of having a social life. Working these 'people jobs' today is almost impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back