Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever notice Chads tend to be (relatively) religious?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
There appears to be a high proportion of atheists and agnostics among incels, but many of the Chads I have met in my life are religious (i.e. crosses, posting religious crap on social media, making a big deal of a relative's baptism/communion). And I notice this mostly among Christian Chads.

Thoughts?

Reminds me of this tbh:

4phdhhwvp0e01

I'm an incel and religious, it's just something personal I guess.

I'm an incel and religious, it's just something personal I guess.

Yes, there are religious incels --- but it seems rare to find an atheist Chad. Since things have worked out for them, they probably feel something or someone has helped them out

just be christain theory

Can't say that I agree with that. Where I live many are 'sort of religious' in the way that they are member of a church, however most do not really believe in God or care about religion at all. The ones that are actually religious tend to be somewhat odd girls, I can't say that they are more likely to be Chads. That being said this might vary based on location.

Chads tend to be fake religious than actually religious tbh. They'll wear crosses and go to church once in a while but they don't really think about it beyond that. If anything they use it as an accessory than an actual belief system.

Sinner on Satuday, Church goer on Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back