Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ever had a toxic gaming friend?

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
There was this guy who invited me to play and then constantly flame me when i was doing poorly, then when he fucks up you can't say nothing to him because he gets mad. He got too much on my nerves the last week and i just DCD from VC, now we havent talked since. Sad shit is we usually meet up at his house and now i'm not sure if i should apologize to him or not, he's a dick most of the time and can say whatever about anyone but you can't say a thing to him. The choice is either continue to be disrespected by this fucker or just don't meet my current friends group anymore. I'm very likely to choose the former to be honest, he's a pain in the ass.

Just walk on eggshells bro

I was the toxic gaming friend
Let me guess, lol?

Beat his ass. Don't let him destroy your social life.

There was this guy who invited me to play and then constantly flame me when i was doing poorly, then when he fucks up you can't say nothing to him because he gets mad. He got too much on my nerves the last week and i just DCD from VC, now we havent talked since. Sad shit is we usually meet up at his house and now i'm not sure if i should apologize to him or not, he's a dick most of the time and can say whatever about anyone but you can't say a thing to him. The choice is either continue to be disrespected by this fucker or just don't meet my current friends group anymore. I'm very likely to choose the former to be honest, he's a pain in the ass.
Maybe this guy has anxiety and you just gotta be understanding. :feelsaww:

I hate weirdos who take fucking video games of all things way too seriously and alienates their friends about it

I hate weirdos who take fucking video games of all things way too seriously and alienates their friends about it
Don't tell @wgm24 about Esports. He'll go bananas! :feelshaha:

Beat his ass. Don't let him destroy your social life.
He has double the frame and well over a head taller than me. lmao he will murder my ass

The problem comes in the form of, he's good at what he plays so he can badmouth you. you badmouth him in something that he's bad at, he gets mad. nice standart.

I was the toxic gaming friend
Let me guess, lol?
You were really mean to me the other day emilia.

He has double the frame and well over a head taller than me. lmao he will murder my ass

The problem comes in the form of, he's good at what he plays so he can badmouth you. you badmouth him in something that he's bad at, he gets mad. nice standart.

Play better n iwont :feelsaww:

How old are you? Are your other friends close to him?

Don't tell @wgm24 about Esports. He'll go bananas! :feelshaha:
I play fighting games so I get it. I was just talking about people who alienate their friends over petty things

How old are you? Are your other friends close to him?
26, yeah they're closer to him than me. we also meet in his house and he makes the rules.
Play better n iwont :feelsaww:
One just can't git gud, y'know?
I play fighting games so I get it. I was just talking about people who alienate their friends over petty things
Imagine someone telling you, you suck after just playing MK11 for example. meanwhile the other dude has tons of practice