Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ever had a crush on someone you found unattractive?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Why doesn't this happen to me?

No. But had crushes who were unatractive to other men

I’m not attracted to him, I just find him attractive.

Foid logic.

Here is where I would joke and talk about that creepy thing people call "man crush", but this just sounds like too much bullshit to laugh about.
She's a bitch in heat probably and wants to fuck the guy because that's just what she wants. Then when she feel ashamed later, she will accuse him of rape, they fire him from the job and then he might get a police record because of it and probably jail time.
While she gets to do it again to someone else down the road when she gets this "feeling" again.

You ever buy produce from the back of the shelf in hopes that it hasn't been handled by other customers due to it's relative inaccessibility?

Sui fuel because this isn't happening to me

Looks dont matter (c) society

This guy the foid is crushing on, is probably some chadlite.

Don't be fooled guys!!

You ever buy produce from the back of the shelf in hopes that it hasn't been handled by other customers due to it's relative inaccessibility?
I usually grab the second to last, as the last was likely touched for that purpose.

99% of women make my dick rock hard

I had one but then she sold me for a afgan looking thuggmaxxed abose Chad-lite
Hope she suffers ugly bastard.

way too ugly man

Always. And rejection from these inferior women is always worse than being rejected from a stacy. At least stacies know how to reject.

women are fucking retards

How many times do you plan on changing your Avi ?
till I get red again but mental_out hates my avi so I will stick with it for a little longer

what the hell is she even saying? literally contradictory statements in same sentence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back