Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever feel like this is some sort of hell or simulation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
I constantly get this idea that this is some sort of test or ironic punishment and when I think about this idea I feel hopeless anyone else feel like this?

Attachments

• 1615508955311.gif
    1615508955311.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
Life is pain for fortunate and agony for an unfortunate.

the world is your brain , without it your dead .

you could be a complete different person given a different brain

i think your just an AI given conscious and is able to play for itself ( within the game rules )

you cant change the game rules because your not given permissions to do so

there are AI s by design , that just do what the Programm tells them , you are able to see it.

The Game is randomized , propably to test different outcomes of players .

i think all these games nowadays and AI improvements are just there to give us hints , that this is indeed just a game .

Life is a mystery we will never figure out until it is too late. And it is impossible to know if it is a simulation. Maybe it is. It almost certainly is a simulation. But then again, what does it matter. To me it is as real as anything I know and it is the only thing I know. I am stuck with it and I will stick with it.

Probably a sick experiment. Either way, if I die, and wake up with VR gear around me, I'm beating the sick fucker that put me through this.

Sometimes I feel like you are being judged as you live. Life around you is like a mirror, and the more bad choices you make the further you stray from peace and home, and become surrounded by pain, cruelty and hell. And there's no way back

Probably a sick experiment. Either way, if I die, and wake up with VR gear around me, I'm beating the sick fucker that put me through this.
same

You wont , He Will See your death coming and Either gives you another conscious immidiatly , or give you a glimpse of the true world and gives you another conscious after that.

You might be Just a Programm behind a Screen , so No Revenge for your Ass

Yes, absolutely

You wont , He Will See your death coming and Either gives you another conscious immidiatly , or give you a glimpse of the true world and gives you another conscious after that.

You might be Just a Programm behind a Screen , so No Revenge for your Ass
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: