Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ever Been in a Mental Hospital?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Mental wards in hospitals are basically kennels for humans. There's nothing to do there except watch TV or sleep all day, and they feed high calorie garbage filled with sugar. These places that are supposed to heal make me feel worse than before I came in. I feel like killing random foids/shitskins when I get out.

I'm currently at a residential facility waiting to get an apartment, and they don't let us go outside alone, so there's nothing to do all day except watch TV, bury my head in my phone like a normiefag, or "socialize" with the other residents. I wonder how the normie designer think this can be good for mental health. I just sit around all day wanting to

yeah, i peaked in psych ward tbh

All people who I know that were in the mental hospitals are either extreme normies or extreme truecels. I guess it's the second option in your case OP, are you ok?

Luckily I have not.

never been, i hope i will never get there.

No
No Mental Hospital for my face

My shit parents forced me to go and it literally fried my brain. My shitskin mother thinks I don't function cause of videogames and not because they fried my brain

My fatcel former friend got similar treatment. He got bullied by both teachers and students and he recorded it and shit and his fat whale mother forced him into a hospital instead of helping him

Mental hospitals are only there to hide human errors that no one wants to endure. We should free the psychiatric incels and start the schizorebellion.:feelshmm:

All people who I know that were in the mental hospitals are either extreme normies or extreme truecels. I guess it's the second option in your case OP, are you ok?
Yes, I'm okay, thanks for asking.

I notice some of the people here actually having friends and being popular, so the extreme normie thing sounds right. I wish talking to people was fun for me sober.