Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EVER been attacked for your Race, PHYSICALLY? Not name calling but assaults?

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
I was attacked a number of times for being a white boy in certain neighborhoods. First time I was around 10-11 on buffalos east side. Slapped on the side of the head by a black guy for walking through his neighborhood. And my brother and I got chased by a black gang at nighttime for 10 blocks til we lost em. Plus I was chased on bicycles by a gang also on bicycles for being white. Yet Im not racist.

Niggers are a cancer. In order to cure cancer, you need to exterminate them all.

Don't be around wild races

Yeah, I was wearing my traditional Jewish costume and 5 curries approached me in the street.

They said “what are you doing here kike”?

They then grabbed me, tied me up to a pole, dumped curry all over me and said “this is aryan country, we will finish what our aryan brothers in Germany couldn’t”.

I went through my own personal holocaust, but I survived and lived another day to post on here to tell you it’s over.

some niggER thought i hated him "because of the color of [his] skin"
the nignog probably said that just because i'm white and i'm evil according to his logic

not an assault but i thought i'd add it

I cannot blame a race for the actions of a few. I've went through far worse from my OWN race as well. There are IDIOTS and assholes in every race on earth. The last human to attempt to fuck with me was a white meth head, and I lifted him up in the air and choked him out against a wall til 3 guys pulled me off. he tried to head butt me, bad move.

View: https://youtu.be/xdGcBjGD1Ps?si=24habUWprX3iPQg5

I cannot blame a race for the actions of a few. I've went through far worse from my OWN race as well. There are IDIOTS and assholes in every race on earth. The last human to attempt to fuck with me was a white meth head, and I lifted him up in the air and choked him out against a wall til 3 guys pulled me off. he tried to head butt me, bad move.

View: https://youtu.be/xdGcBjGD1Ps?si=24habUWprX3iPQg5

>niggers chase you for ten blocks
>you sleep
>white methhead tried to headbutt you
>you strangle him

Are you sure you’re white?

No. People of other races seem very wary of young curry males in Curryland tbh. Whenever I have moved to close to some foreigner or look them in the eye they get nervous and move away. Only one white dude kept smiling at me like an idiot once.

>niggers chase you for ten blocks
>you sleep
>white methhead tried to headbutt you
>you strangle him

Are you sure you’re white?
Think logically. When those gangs chased me,I was a child and afraid and weak, and there were Many, with chains and weapons. When the methhead attacked me, he was one guy, and I was a grown man that had literally survived for 35 years homeless surviving out of sheer refusal to die.

When I was back in the inner city areas in my youth, some niggers and crackheads would try to hit me on the head. I remember once the most violent nigger child in the grade tried to tear the skin off my neck

I was attacked a number of times for being a white boy in certain neighborhoods. First time I was around 10-11 on buffalos east side. Slapped on the side of the head by a black guy for walking through his neighborhood. And my brother and I got chased by a black gang at nighttime for 10 blocks til we lost em. Plus I was chased on bicycles by a gang also on bicycles for being white. Yet Im not racist.
I'm from Buffalo. Growing up on the East Side recently must be absolutely brutal. Nothing but niggers and trash.

It's why I moved to Amherst.

Yeah by Mexicans and a white guy in middle school, no blacks though

My school was in a pretty nice area too

It just proves my subhumanity

I'm from Buffalo. Growing up on the East Side recently must be absolutely brutal. Nothing but niggers and trash.

It's why I moved to Amherst.
Oddly, I grew up on the west side, however, my best friend/brother lived on the east side, near the "fruit belt", and I stayed at his house often on weekends, so the east side was my realm as well in the 70s and 80s!!