Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ever asked a girl out or the other way?

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
So I personally am not confident whatsoever when it comes to the other gender however there was ones perhaps the first and last time I had courage to ask a girl out. So this girl moves into our neighborhood and it was a small place so when anyone comes and goes everyone knows anyways me and my friend immediately go and see who moved in and we see this pretty Stacy I mean fat ass and everything king story short we got to know her and whatever used to play together one day I just asked her out and boy did I get rejected I mean her face she was shocked I really couldn’t understand why and that is when the fear of rejection got into my head I have never sense tried to ask or even talk to any girl first and last time

Twice. First time was in 7th grade. She was a quiet shy short Becky, so I thought that I have a chance. I was trying to walk her home and have a conversation with her. She used some excuse and run away.

Second time was few years back. It was my last attempt. I asked some horrible ugly crazy Troon looking freak. Boy I'm glad that she rejected me :lul: