Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Even Youtube knows it's over for me

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200106 141051 YouTube

jfl

also, like foids could relate

>all have females in the title
Cucked.

Women in these videos always point out they have a boyfriend
full

Femoids can never be fucking lonely. It’s absolutely infuriating when a female showered with endless validation, support and love claims to be lonely just because it comes from someone who is not a chad.

Femoids can never be fucking lonely. It’s absolutely infuriating when a female showered with endless validation, support and love claims to be lonely just because it comes from someone who is not a chad.
Exactly. Theyre out there making videos about their sad life while ignoring their 15 orbiters

"lonely" foids don't exist lol

I just get recommended Faceandlms, Copeland and other blackpill/mgtow related channels.

>all have females in the title
Cucked.
Male depression = being lonely and mistreated your whole life by society
Female depression = Chad doesn't want to commit

Brutal, I bet those videos are cuckness

JFL when foids feel lonely. Just go have sex with a top tier man you stupid cunt.

God I hate these fucking stacies pretending they have experienced even a second of loneliness. I wish death upon them all

Brutal, I bet those videos are cuckness
Won't watch them, well I've seen the first one 2y ago and I don't remember it so it was prob was some garbage