Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even with me being saudi

• Thread starter Deleted member 40186
  • Start date
Deleted member 40186

Deleted member 40186

Self-banned
-
i wish the death to the saudi society, one of the filthiest and most hypocritical societies in earth, and one of the most coward societies..

the government tried to help this foolish society, in all means, but the faggots still have that caveman mindset.

i can assure you all that, 2% of saudi society worth talking to, the others are pieces of old uncanny shit.

I heard Saudida are slowly modernizing. So foids might eventually be free there. Ogre.

Saudicels think it's bad now. Just wait till foids start gaining rights like the right to drive cars and vote and sue for false rape accusation money.

Saudicels think it's bad now. Just wait till foids start gaining rights like the right to drive cars and vote and sue for false rape accusation money.
they got it.

lol that applies to every single country and every part of the world. You're not special, we're all fucked

I know a foid whose last name is Al Saud.