Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even with 100k worth of plastic surgery it would still be fucking over, and I don't have 100k.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
It's fucking over.

If you are short, then yes

No money for your face

With 100k Dollars worth of surgery anyone can slay, get LL through Stride,jaw surgery (move the actual jaw) jaw implants, chin implants, eye surgery (for hunter eyes), rhinoplasty, etc...

With enough money, looksmaxxing has infinite potential.

100k is quite a lot mate. Maybe not in the US, but you could fly to Mexico or Turkey or India and get 10/10 quality surgeries. For 100k you can fix pretty much anything.

I'd have to get my teeth fixed, my hair, my skin. Don't know if I'd fuck with the nose/eye/chin area even though at least nose and eyes could use it, but that seems too invasive to me.

But the point is moot. I'd only spend 100k if I had like 5 million disposable cash. I'm very frugal, no way I'd spend 100k if I had even 1m just lying around. And I don't, I'll get a job making $300 a month soon so whatever.

100k is quite a lot mate. Maybe not in the US, but you could fly to Mexico or Turkey or India and get 10/10 quality surgeries. For 100k you can fix pretty much anything.

I'd have to get my teeth fixed, my hair, my skin. Don't know if I'd fuck with the nose/eye/chin area even though at least nose and eyes could use it, but that seems too invasive to me.

But the point is moot. I'd only spend 100k if I had like 5 million disposable cash. I'm very frugal, no way I'd spend 100k if I had even 1m just lying around. And I don't, I'll get a job making $300 a month soon so whatever.
How much would 3 inch limb lengthening surgery cost in say Mexico or India or turkey?
How risky is it?

How much would 3 inch limb lengthening surgery cost in say Mexico or India?
How risky is it?
I wouldn't advise that mate, even the ones that seem safe are pretty fucked up. And even if they are safe, it's such an ordeal even if everything goes right. Just go to the gym and train the thickness instead of thinking about length.

unfortunately there's a limit to how much an ethnic can improve his looks, the race failo is just too big. I also won't be able to fix my height. Too much work and money to maybe get to betabuxx some fat roastie