Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even when trying to study I have to be mogged by a Chad and see foids drooling over him

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
This Sunday the entrance exams to Brazilian public uni will take place. I've decided to go back to uni and I'll try to beat them with sheer IQ alone but I thought "well, why not study a bit just to remember some stuff from high school"?

Then I decided to start by the essay (it's a traditional important part of those exams here to write an essay). First vid:

I thought "well, sucks to have to see a Chad who mogs me to oblivion while studying, but better than the other popular videos which all feature foids".

Then I couldn't help it but to see the comments, foids drooling over him and saying it's impossible to concentrate on the subject because of his beauty. JFL.

Suifuel everywhere. I know how it feels....
Try to find a written essay about how to write an essay.

Suifuel everywhere. I know how it feels....
Try to find a written essay about how to write an essay.
I tried earlier but my attention spam is currently too fucked :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

When I was a studycel the university library was pure suifuel especially in summer. Everywhere chads and chadlites and girls in their fucking tight exposing outfits. Now if I wanna read something I'll either do it online or go to a local café full of elder people.

Chad has a fulfilling life so he has the motivation to study. You don't do you fall behind.
Microdose Adderall srs

Chad has a fulfilling life so he has the motivation to study. You don't do you fall behind.
Microdose Adderall srs
100% truth. Chads also feel like contributing to society because the current society is paradise to them.

That "nerd is successful" myth has to die. Life is brutally unfair.

What degree/faculty did you apply for?
In Brazil you make the test first and then decide what you're aiming for according to your grade. If I get a good one maybe law. If not, any shitty humanities, my primary objective is just semiNEET anyway.

Last edited:
Since it was necrobumped, thanks, Chad, I made it. My Chadlite friend actually was the one who helped me the most with studying.

quite obvious the guy is using contacts, still mogs me into oblivioun

Definitely stylemaxxed and facialhairmaxxed, lifefuel sorta.

I saw thumbnail and wanted kill myself. fucking whores and chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back