Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even ugly cats get shamed and put on the internet

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

I feel bad for the cat, but his reaction is funny

Reminder that if you have a pet, you're just as lookist as everyone else.

This cat needs to take the D O G P I L L

Is it lookism if I like it when I don't forget to water my pot plant and the leaves are the richest, most beautiful shade of green of anything in my room? When you think about it that's not too different to human lookism actually, height and facial bone structure are markers of health, having a good immune system and not being malnourished. The blackpill really is everywhere there is life.

I don't like looking at ugly things, which is why I don't have any mirrors.

Cat still has higher SMV than half of the forum tbh

I felt sad. He doesn't have any idea he's ugly, he just wants to do things cats do, but is treated differently because of his looks.

Lookism is 100 times worse than racism, classism, sexism, or any other type of prejudice. It affects all spheres of your life and basically everyone is a lookist.

It's over for catcels

cats are proof that eye area is everything

This guy is a cat whiteknight. Rofl.

I felt sad. He doesn't have any idea he's ugly, he just wants to do things cats do, but is treated differently because of his looks.

Lookism is 100 times worse than racism, classism, sexism, or any other type of prejudice. It affects all spheres of your life and basically everyone is a lookist.
I'd adopt that cat.

I love cats and I pet them every time I get. This is a cutest little cat. I mean he is a bit weird but at the same time very cute.
Cat are judged by different standards

Lookism is really everywhere. We went to an animal hospital with my sister's horse. There were other horses there and my father kept saying things like "why would someone pay to save this horse, it's so ugly", "if this was our horse I'd let it die"...

Over for catcels

Lookism is really everywhere. We went to an animal hospital with my sister's horse. There were other horses there and my father kept saying things like "why would someone pay to save this horse, it's so ugly", "if this was our horse I'd let it die"...
Does he behave like this normally? I mean, he raised you so he is not that harsh.

Is it lookism if I like it when I don't forget to water my pot plant and the leaves are the richest, most beautiful shade of green of anything in my room? When you think about it that's not too different to human lookism actually, height and facial bone structure are markers of health, having a good immune system and not being malnourished. The blackpill really is everywhere there is life.
consciousness was a mistake.

Reminder that Humans are inherently lookist creatures and you are no different.
The most you can do is try to be aware of lookism and curb your own lookist biases. Too often do I see other "blackpillers" fall for the halo effect, or even the failo effect.

That cat i a true meowcel.
It's over

Does he behave like this normally? I mean, he raised you so he is not that harsh.
I think he just has a different relationship with animals. In his opinion pets should merely please one's eye apparently.
He said multiple times that he would only pay for the vet bills if the horse was good looking.
At one point I said "so all ugly ill humans should be let alone to die and not be treated?". He didn't respond.
The fact that western people eat cows but not horses represents looks discrimination.
Horses are way dumber than pigs yet they get treated a thousand times better because of their looks.
Just go to a shelter and you'll see only the good looking pets get "rescued".

He's not that harsh when it comes to humans though.

I like the cat

Reminder that Humans are inherently lookist creatures and you are no different.
The most you can do is try to be aware of lookism and curb your own lookist biases. Too often do I see other "blackpillers" fall for the halo effect, or even the failo effect.
I have a cat. I know I'm lookist. All humans are. I hate ugly people.

Go make fun of an Ugly big cat like an ugly tiger and watch your face get fucking ripped off micheal rapport since you think you're so tough talking shit to a small defenseless cat

Go make fun of an Ugly big cat like an ugly tiger and watch your face get fucking ripped off micheal rapport since you think you're so tough talking shit to a small defenseless cat