Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Trump supporting white women fuck niggers (video)

B

bcroger

Major
★★
This nigger's inbox was full of pro-Trump, blonde, white women who aren't fat or ugly.

Last edited:

>Foids.... FUCK CHADS???
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????

>Foids.... FUCK CHADS???
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????
They could easily fuck a white Chad, but they choose to fuck niggers.

All these men on the "alt-right" think their Trump women wouldn't race mix. This nigger's inbox was full of pro-Trump, white women who aren't fat or ugly.

No fucking way femoids fuck chads, just because you're a conservative dont mean u hate niggers retard, chads transcend beauty standards

No fucking way femoids fuck chads, just because you're a conservative dont mean u hate niggers retard, chads transcend beauty standards

Foids are disgusting.

Water is wet.
Politics is cope, blackpill is far more explanatory than anything else

He’s a Tyrone though

Is that a surprise ? He is easily 8/10

Sfcels on suicide watch.
"Muh blacks can only fuck land whales" :soy:
@lifefuel you might like this.

Sfcels on suicide watch.
People don't believe me when I say black men are better off with racist white women. Racist white and nonblack women do not hate us as much as black women. This is one of the best kept secrets of the dating world. Caucuscucks don't want black men to know this.

Oftentimes these women are just virtue signaling to their christcuck betabucks deluxe husbands. They crave BBC and the white man knows it. Hell, plenty of nonblack cucks crave BBC on some quasi-homo shit.

Watch my account bro I got receipts of a divorced white woman on the BLK dating app sending Chadrone nudes and offering to be his cumslut. I might make the thread later.

Foids are disgusting.
They propably do, its just a chad is a chad. Its like physics man, its built into foids to fuck chad. Black or Asian, doesn't matter, chad is above anyhting and everyone. White chad most likely would get better scores.

They propably do, its just a chad is a chad. Its like physics man, its built into foids to fuck chad. Black or Asian, doesn't matter, chad is above anyhting and everyone. White chad most likely would get better scores.
They are want to have a long term relationship with a nigger instead of a white man. They make a conservative/politics based dating app for long term relationships, not hook ups.

They are want to have a long term relationship with a nigger instead of a white man. They make a conservative/politics based dating app for long term relationships, not hook ups.

Sfcels on suicide watch.
I wonder what would happen if he tries eastern Europe or Japan. Americans are generally open minded, those nations tend to be pretty nationalistic.

over for the white race :feelsrope:

over for the white race :feelsrope:
Its over for white in the USA. USA is 58% white but will be like 25% white in 100 years.

Not sure about western Europe. Outside of UK (which is 81% white) and Germany (which is around 86% white) most of Western Europe is 90% white. Not sure how things will be in the future tho.

Its over for white in the USA. USA is 58% white but will be like 25% white in 100 years.

Not sure about western Europe. Outside of UK (which is 81% white) and Germany (which is around 86% white) most of Western Europe is 90% white. Not sure how things will be in the future tho.
im sure the jews will fuck them over too, i heard (((they))) are importing niggers

He's a Tyrone, that's why

im sure the jews will fuck them over too, i heard (((they))) are importing niggers
I don't blame non-whites for coming in. If I were some beggar African, I would also go to France. I blame the jews and white liberals for allowing this.

Italy is 95%, Italian. Croatia, Poland and Lithuania are all 98% white. Japan and South Korea are 97% Japanese and South Korean. Why is Italy is 95%, Italian Italian, Croatia, Poland and Lithuania are all 98% white while UK is 81% white and Germany 85% white. Why ? Because nations such as UK, France and Germany ALLOW non-white immigrants to enter. 98% of those people making pro immigrant policies are white themselves.

Remember: LBJ , a WHITE man signed the 1965 immigration. He never had some Mexican put a gun to his head and force him to sign it. Recently Germany made it easier for forigners to become citizens (Source: https://apnews.com/article/germany-c...lled workers. ) 95%+ of Germany's parlment is white. A brown Muslim from the middle east never forced them to enact in.

Don't blame the non-whites, blame the white liberals and Jews for creating those rules int he first place. Non-whites aren't forcing them to enact those laws. They are just taking advantage of them and why wouldn't they?

Don't blame the non-whites, blame the white (((liberals))) and J00z for creating those rules int he first place.
i already know its the kikes and libtards but i hate niggers because of the uncivilized scum that they are, their behavior destroys societies, i also hate the cunts who gave foids rights

Not surprising, considering trump is pro israel

All these men on the "alt-right" think their Trump women wouldn't race mix. This nigger's inbox was full of pro-Trump, white women who aren't fat or ugly.
That's why the alt-right is fake and gay it was just an introductory to based politics it was basically the red pill and it has been somewhat of a lead-up to the black pill but it is not truly on our side we see reality we see what nature is actually like not any of this social narrative bullshit we are the few that actually see the reality of what life actually is

i already know its the kikes and libtards but i hate niggers because of the uncivilized scum that they are, their behavior destroys societies, i also hate the cunts who gave foids rights
True,. You make a point

Black men have the highest SMV in the west.

Black men have the highest SMV in the west.
Americans are instructed by the Jew media to worship niggers and kiss their feet. I doubt that he would get the same results in Western Europe, Canada or Australia. In fact, he would probably struggle on an on dating app in Eastern Europe, Japan or South Korea.

Americans are pretty openminded. Especially of niggers who they are told to worship at least 10 times a day.

Last edited:
Sfcels need to realize their ideology is dead since 1945 and foids dont give a shit abt it
If Tyrone BBC hits on them they will fold