Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Trucells find their looksmatch too ugly to date.

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
Most people who identify as incels won't date their looksmatch because lookism is real brutal that everyone is wired for the best looking partner possible. I think it is more of a biological imperative attempting to improve the quality of offsprings.

Your Looksmatch will still behave like any other foid , raising her standards and exercising her hypergamy. Incels hate this . They always want their looksmatch to whoreship them and also want a rotation of them.

You can date your looksmatch By providing value . I guess she just want you to treat her like you'd treat a stacy . And adding some value in her life . So are you gonna commit or still feel entitled to something better out there?

Guys who are pill conscious are having sex incognito with females they don't find attractive then during the day they'll be yapping all over forums how they never had a girlfriend. I won't dictate the type of foid you should date but just be realistic with yourself. If you are only incels because you can't get the desired beckies and stacies atleast a rotation of them then your inceldom is worse .

I know most people won't date a: fat , short, ugly , midget or too skinny foid .but most normies will always cum and dump yet still complain about the modern dating dynamics. Of course a trucell must put more effort. A trucell only gets sex after proving his worth . He must demonstrate on the first meeting that the proposed relationship is going to be meaningful to the foids life .

Some foids withhold sex until the incel marries them officially In an overpriced wedding. Most incels will do anything to achieve this . The only problem is that the incel is either still a student with no income or a jobless doomer rotting in His mama's basement.

But still the incels won't be comfortable dating their looksmatch. I find this hypocritical and lazy

Last edited:
I would date an extremely ugly girl, just not a fat girl. Unfortunately most women are awful naggy creatures so the relationship would suck. I think I'll just pump n dump overseas if I ever can save enough money and if JBW actually works. I'll lie to a girl and tell them I'm giving them a green card then fill them with my thick milky seman and leave them. :feelsthink: I suggest all white incels do the same instead of obsessing over their looksmatch who'll never even touch them.

I would date an extremely ugly girl, just not a fat girl. Unfortunately most women are awful naggy creatures so the relationship would suck. I think I'll just pump n dump overseas if I ever can save enough money and if JBW actually works. I'll lie to a girl and tell them I'm giving them a green card then fill them with my thick milky seman and leave them. :feelsthink: I suggest all white incels do the same instead of obsessing over their looksmatch who'll never even touch them.
Most incels are jobless and penniless altogether. It is part of their trait

ugly foids also typically have entitled and asshole personalities that makes them unattractive as well

Again, you seem not to understand inherent difference between women and men. While there are men without any standards when it comes to women's looks, majority of men have some standards and some men have high standards and it's completely normal.
Because women have standards for male performance. Some women will marry even ugly men but these men must be hardworking, industrious, provide something.
No woman in the world will date a good-for-nothing male with absolutely zero social and life skills.
If you think that men should drop their standards and date ugly females like Caroline Ellison ( someone even had sex with her, lol ) then women should do the same and date ugly loser neurotic men with zero masculinity, sociability and skills who never worked in their life.
But you know this will never happen.

ugly foids also typically have entitled and asshole personalities that makes them unattractive as wel

Again, you seem not to understand inherent difference between women and men. While there are men without any standards when it comes to women's looks, majority of men have some standards and some men have high standards and it's completely normal.
Because women have standards for male performance. Some women will marry even ugly men but these men must be hardworking, industrious, provide something.
No woman in the world will date a good-for-nothing male with absolutely zero social and life skills.
If you think that men should drop their standards and date ugly females like Caroline Ellison ( someone even had sex with her, lol ) then women should do the same and date ugly loser neurotic men with zero masculinity, sociability and skills who never worked in their life.
But you know this will never happen.
1.How attractive are you? If below 6 then reffer to the next question 2.
2 What do you do ? If your job is shitty the reffer to question 3
3 How much do you earn? If you earn atleast a minimum wage then you shouldn't waste time in such forums . You should be long married to whomever the foid you can attract. If not then I think the blackpill has other alternatives. Geomaxx to poor third world countries to get attractive foid who just want a beta buxer or who would settle for JBW or JBB

1.How attractive are you? If below 6 then reffer to the next question 2.
2 What do you do ? If your job is shitty the reffer to question 3
3 How much do you earn? If you earn atleast a minimum wage then you shouldn't waste time in such forums . You should be long married to whomever the foid you can attract. If not then I think the blackpill has other alternatives. Geomaxx to poor third world countries to get attractive foid who just want a beta buxer or who would settle for JBW or JBB
My face is probably 2/10 maximum.
I work at a primitive physical manual job (as heaver) and earn slightly more than minimum wage.
But I don't even have a driver's license so it's alone off-putting for many women.
Also I'm psychologically unstable and can act impulsive which is also off-putting for females since I can be unpredictable. People automatically assume that something is wrong with me.

My face is probably 2/10 maximum.
I work at a primitive physical manual job (as heaver) and earn slightly more than minimum wage.
But I don't even have a driver's license so it's alone off-putting for many women.
Also I'm psychologically unstable and can act impulsive which is also off-putting for females since I can be unpredictable. People automatically assume that something is wrong with me
Well I can tell you that you still got more dating opportunities out there. You are better than some jobless penniless normiecell doomer rotting in his mama's basement because he can't get a rotation of beckies and stacies. Honestly a manual labor job won't give you enough time to geomaxx even if the pay is great . Your potential dating opportunities are : 1.grannies .
2 your looksmatch
3 . Midgets
4. Disabled women
5 . Ugly women
6 . Ex hookers
7. Liberal single mom's 30+ years (not attractive either) .

All you need to do is to lower your stardards, stop the entitlement and aim towards wanting to give value to the woman this comes by betabuxxing or marriagemaxxing . After a long thought I'm personally considering betabuxxing some single mom.

I would date my genderswap faceapp version

I'd fuck a girl with deformed face dude and I'm tall fit almost average face
At this point I am too fucked up for any relationship that doesn't start with the main course. I don't think I can ever betabuxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back