Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Even "trad" Mormon women are sluts for Chad

SecondComing

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
Mormon girl was killed by a Chad she met online.:smonk::smonk::smonk:

She could have been in a happy arranged marriage, but no, she left her country alone to meet Chad and got killed. AWALT.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

He's tatted up like a fucking killer psychopath and she's like "ill share my faith with him" utterly retarded to believe she "didnt know he was a bad guy"

Celebrate good times come on!:smonk:

Celebrate good times come on!:smonk:
Chad got to fuck and murder a woman while we rot and now more whores will want him because of hybristophilia

How is this a good thing?

He already looked like a serial killer. Brutal bug-eyed pill. :feelsUgh:

View attachment 571841

She could have been in a happy arranged marriage, but no, she left her country alone to meet Chad and got killed. AWALT.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
JFL at calling any foid “trad” these days :lul: fucking tradcucks don’t get it
He's tatted up like a fucking killer psychopath and she's like "ill share my faith with him" utterly retarded to believe she "didnt know he was a bad guy"
More like chad will share her with his other foids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

'she wanted to share her VAGINA with him'

No such thing as an “trad” whore

Oh no!

Deserved.

"""""""""" Chad"""""""""

She wanted to share her pussy with him.

She just sensed his good personality.

radar defect detected :bigbrain:

Where’s the Chad?

Where’s the Chad?
Definitely not chad but an aggro tall guy. I guess another tally for the height>face gang. Either way, she seems like a hypergamous slut. I bet a 5'9" guy was never on her radar

Chad got to fuck and murder a woman while we rot and now more whores will want him because of hybristophilia

Because he's gonna have to live out the rest of his life as an incel that has to fuck men for pleasure:feelshaha:

Because he's gonna have to live out the rest of his life as an incel that has to fuck men for pleasure:feelshaha:
Cope, he's based in Britain, they should have conjugal visits over there.

View attachment 571841

:flys to UK: :foidSoy:

Literal meme gender, just JFL at the soycucks who think foids dont initiate intimacy for a good looking guy, and are willing to travel to meet men that mogs her local options.

Hole got whacked, gotta look for the good in things buddy boyo:feelsthink:

this is why i laugh when delusional ''''blackpilled''' incels blame the media for foids being whores. no ammount of proper education is going to stop foids from being whores.

one of my oneitises was mormon