Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Tinder matches are relatively meaningless

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Just because you get a match, doesn’t mean you’ll get a conversation

Just because you get a conversation, doesn’t mean you’ll get a number

Just because you get a number, doesn’t mean you’ll go on a date

Just because you go on a date, doesn’t mean you’ll have a relationship

Just because you have a relationship, doesn’t mean you’ll stay together

Just because you stay together, doesn’t mean you won’t get cucked

If you wanted these things then you should have been born a Chad. Make better decisions

At some point you gotta draw the line though, getting a girlfriend is already pretty good for an incel, for various reasons, even if she dumps you or cheats on you.

Massive cope.
Truecels don't even get likes you fucking fakecel gorilla nigger :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

People here oftentimes simply do not understand how many filters toilets have, they think "Ah, if I look good I can get a gf" but they forget just how many filters toilets have afterwards, perhaps an endless amount (but judging by the fact that toilets who are content in their marriage and that these form a quarter of the population I think that there is a limit to the filters, but that these haven't been mapped out properly). Namely, once you pass the looks test (be handsome, tall, have blue eyes, Etc.) You enter the social interactions test, there is a major difference here between looks levels.

My guess is that Chad's only need "passing grades" for shit tests, but that depending on how the toilet looks that she might not have any shit tests for Chad at all (that is, Stacies have lots of shit tests for Chad's, Becky's only a few, and Sub-5's will accept anything from Chad, even if he's one of the most horrible people in the world). But Normies get to experience shit tests (again, we do not pass the first filter so none of us get through it, but even if we did we'd immediately get rejected for not having the experience to know how to identify what particular shit test.).

I have a lot of male friends that are better looking than me, I know Chad's, and I have a lot of toilet friends... Because of this I actually know a lot of shit tests but they simply describe them as "incompatibilities" and "red flags".

For one income suddenly becomes important for a long-term relationship, toilets will sleep with poor Chad's and if he's taller than 6'6 he can even be homeless, but they won't settle down with a downtrodden Chad, unless he's a Gigachad.

Of course, the kicker is that Chad's easily get high-paying jobs because of their looks, but this isn't always as easy as many here paint it out to be. I've seen plenty of 6'6 blue eyed absolutely buff White Chad's work in construction or low-paying things. But a Chad's income is like a toilet's, it doesn't matter that much for dating.

Another shit test comes with how well you can keep a conversation, different toilets have different shit tests and often comparability matters for us non-Chad's. If you don't share any hobbies or she's not interested in your personality... It's over.

Sexual compatibility is also a filter many of us haven't experienced (as some of us go whoremaxxing). There are so many things that make you bad in bed, having a small dick is only acceptable for a Chad or just a general tall guy, but having a microdick is only acceptable in some instances (for example a low libido toilet, a toilet with vaginismus, Etc.), The same goes for premature ejaculation, even if you have a big dick if you only last a couple of minutes and you're not lucky enough to have one of those toilets that can only experience one orgasm and she gets it within a couple of minutes then you're doomed.

You better also not have any other issues not necessarily related to your dick, like farting and burping a lot, especially when nervous or doing physical activities (something I do and a couple of prostitutes complained about). Having a really severe STD is also something that can disqualify you, even if you're a gigadick superchad.

This is all before living together, how you keep your house in every little detail is a thousand and one shit tests.

My guess is that the more comfortable life becomes and the more options toilets have the more shit tests they'll (subconsciously) develop.

A toilet friend of mine decided to dump her boyfriend for not wanting to buy a pillow for her after they already decided to move in together and he spent over 4K on furniture they both decided. He's an attractive White man and she's an obese Noodlewhore with a 4-digit partner count... His is only 3 (she even laughed at it to me, doubting if she wanted to be with such an inexperienced man, meanwhile she likes taking toilets' virginity but never hangs around after, according to her, yeah, she's Bi).

People underestimate just how many shit tests toilets have, this is also why I like calling them toilets, because they're all so full of shit (tests). :feelswhat::blackpill:

Massive cope.
Truecels don't even get likes you fucking fakecel gorilla nigger :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I've been on Tinder for almost as long as it existed... Never had A SINGLE like. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

At some point you gotta draw the line though, getting a girlfriend is already pretty good for an incel, for various reasons, even if she dumps you or cheats on you.

Yep, better something than nothing.

This sounds like a guy I know IRL, after using dating apps for years he finally lands a date with a girl his family knows who then calls it off after one date. He then takes that as a sign that dating apps are good despite most of his time on there being radio silence.

Last edited:
100% true. Nothing in life is easy and black and white.

You have to cross multiple hurdles to get a gf which is why it bewilders me when I see couples. To this day I’ve never seen the beginnings of a relationship. Every mixed sex normie social circle I’ve mingled around, everyone acts strictly platonic. It almost does seem like sex doesn’t exist :feelswhat:

Imagine struggling just in the first step, getting a match.. totally over

Yeah but a large number of matches is significant because the probability of getting something out of some of them could end up being decent.

You have to cross multiple hurdles to get a gf which is why it bewilders me when I see couples. To this day I’ve never seen the beginnings of a relationship. Every mixed sex normie social circle I’ve mingled around, everyone acts strictly platonic. It almost does seem like sex doesn’t exist :feelswhat:
Yeah it almost feels like there's a parallel world where people actually hook up