Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even though my teenage years are over, I feel like I can still hear the disembodied, ghoulish echoing voice of my former teenage self.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
You know that scene from Spider Man 2 when Harry sees his father in the mirror? Well I'm sort of having an experience like that. Only it's not my father but my old self. And instead of a mirror it's in my head. But the words uttered by both Norman Osborn and my younger self are the same. Those words being:
"Avenge me!"

nice kick ass avi, Dragon Ball AF? (you remember this shit right?)

View attachment 657645

nice kick ass avi, Dragon Ball AF? (you remember this shit right?)
Thanks, but that isn't SSJ5 Goku. It's SSJ5 Broly. SSJ5 DBS Broly to be exact. Funny to you should mention my pfp. The first time I was featured on IncelTear, those retarded faggots thought it was Goku.

Same bro. I'm 19 now but I missed out on teen love and friendship

Thanks, but that isn't SSJ5 Goku. It's SSJ5 Broly. SSJ5 DBS Broly to be exact. Funny to you should mention my pfp. The first time I was featured on IncelTear, those retarded faggots thought it was Goku.
kek sorry I don't keep up with dragon ball, I stopped watching it after Majin boo saga

My younger self would fucking hate me jfl