Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even though I’m not white I will always respect Hitler for his dream

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Even though I’m only a Black American I will always respect Hitler for the idea that he stood for and his dream of liberating the world from Zionists and achieving true freedom for humanity…

Hitlers dream wasn't white only, they were Germanic ONLY, the slavs may look white but they were brutalized to more of less the same extent of the Jews and Gypsies.

I respect Germany for trying to destroy the USSR

I respect Germany for trying to destroy the USSR
The two should have worked together imo

Personally I think multiracial societies are bound to fail, or rather they turn into dystopian police state shitholes. Multicultural societies can succeed but only if the cultures are very similar and close to each other

You aren’t black you’re O. J.​

It wouldn't have worked.
Why not? maybe not the USSR joining the axis powers but rather, the USSR and Nazi Germany uphold the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and refuse to fight each other.

Why not? maybe not the USSR joining the axis powers but rather, the USSR and Nazi Germany uphold the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and refuse to fight each other.
It is already documented that neither Hitler trusted Stalin nor Stalin trusted Hitler. Stalin knew that sooner or later the Nazis would invade the USSR and this was an incentive to promote the military industry in the USSR.

Hitler did not calculate his chances well, and possibly, it was to be expected that Hitler expected that the Soviet Union would sooner or later join the war on behalf of the Allies.

It is already documented that neither Hitler trusted Stalin nor Stalin trusted Hitler. Stalin knew that sooner or later the Nazis would invade the USSR and this was an incentive to promote the military industry in the USSR.

Hitler did not calculate his chances well, and possibly, it was to be expected that Hitler expected the Soviet Union sooner or later to join the war on behalf of the Germans.
this means Chads fucking all the foids and rest slaving for scraps
It's classic, confine Chad to marital monogamy under penalty of whipping or exile for fornication. It has worked for centuries.

Hitler's victory would've benefitted everyone. Quite literally everyone.

I am curry and i respect hitler

I hate Hitler because I envy him for being a sex-haver who creampied daily Eva Braun.
Hitler can't creampie he had only 1 ball that's also a reason he couldn't have kids