Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even though I am not attractive to many women, I sti have to love myself.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
I Still have to love myself, that's the truth, it is pointless being self hating because the opposite gender are not attracted to me, at least I can cope in the fact that I have a lot in common with many people(including, to some extent, the ones that are coping) so there is no need to hate myself.

Sometimes life is about meaningful coping, there is no need to hate myself.

I dont hate myself but i reconigze the fact that my existence is pointless. I dont wife, kids, i am not religious and I have no cause to fight for.

I am a failed man.

I dont hate myself but i reconigze the fact that my existence is pointless. I dont wife, kids, i am not religious and I have no cause to fight for.

I am a failed man.
You can still strive to do something with your life, even though some women may not be attracted to you, I know it's tough, buy youvr gotta cope somehow

I Still have to love myself, that's the truth, it is pointless being self hating because the opposite gender are not attracted to me, at least I can cope in the fact that I have a lot in common with many people(including, to some extent, the ones that are coping) so there is no need to hate myself.
Exactly brocel, this is very important. It might be a lot harder, but you didn’t deserve it no matter what. We didn’t choose our body or minds, and we deserve to look after ourselves the best we can. Otherwise almost no one else will.

You're right, fuck what women think :feelsokman:

This is textbook definition of cope.

It's good to read a nice and simple post on here every now and then. Thank you brocel

It's true. If you hate yourself you are letting the evil normalfags win. You just have to accept that you are a different species from them, and different species are not meant to intermingle much. And it is possible to enjoy life without their acceptance.

I am a failed man.