Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even though I am hard on Russia I still greatly respect them for launching the war

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Ya wars aren't easy and a bunch of other countries that are powerful get involved in any big war through sending help to one side or another. Russia and Iran also earned my respect for fighting hard in Syria and not just abandoning their ally. Which I also like the Bashar Al Assad in Syria. Can Russia win in Ukraine. Ya Russia can take the whole country depending on how long and hard Russia is willing to fight for it. This will probably be a 20+ year war, it may ebb and flow for periods. Like we are nearing the rainy season then winter so the fighting will most likely slow down until like May-June 2024 in a month or so.

Won't Ukraine run out of men before 20 years. Possibly but they can modify their strategy next year to be much more defensive. Also the West can work on getting more mercenaries in there, to relieve pressure on the Ukrainians.

How much will it cost for mercenaries. Say the West wants 100,000 Mercenaries in there and willing to pay $200,000 a year each. That is only $20 billion a year which is chump change for the West. Its going to be costly to get a ton of Mercenaries and be rotating them in and out of warzone areas in Ukraine. But the West has the money. On the other side China has the money to pay for an indefinite war.

i genuinely believe russia doesnt have the necessary materials to last 20 years in war. its hard unless you are either in russia or in ukraine to get nonpropaganda. i try to watch what i can from both sides, and russian combat footage is harder to get your hands on. i suspect its highly controlled and lots of western countries dont want to let others see how much they'll fuck ukrainians and volunteer fighters up. For example, the video of wagner cutting off the dick and balls of the ukrainian soldier, then shooting him in the head as they drag his lifeless body around by the feet. But, on the flip side of that, ukraine has been inflicting massive casualties with drone warfare that shit has GOT to be terrifying. There is no hard counter to drones yet and everyone from infantry to heavy armor is at risk.

But to wrap it up, idk man. I really wanted russia to nuke the earth send us all to hell screaming but he hasnt. Putin hasn't done anything close. He killed wagners leader, met with kim jong un. I believe to be maybe a new ally in the works? perhaps nuclear winter is back on the table? Who knows. But I dont think from what I've seen russia can win, and i dont think they can keep the fight up much longer. ukraine has the backing of the western world behind it. russia has no one but themselves right now and the mercenary group they seem to want to piss off.

How much will it cost for mercenaries. Say the West wants 100,000 Mercenaries in there and willing to pay $200,000 a year each. That is only $20 billion a year which is chump change for the West. Its going to be costly to get a ton of Mercenaries and be rotating them in and out of warzone areas in Ukraine. But the West has the money. On the other side China has the money to pay for an indefinite war.
now you're getting into proxies. China and the US sending non-country bound combatants would be interesting. I know of western based merc groups like acedemi but i dont know how much the US employs the work of mercenaries. They dont need to with their massive army. They got special warfare groups to carry out clandestine operations of highly trained and highly specialized operators. Far superior to that of a gun for hire, so they dont use them to my knowledge. China on the other hand, I know almost nothing about. Military or otherwise. I do know they are working on a new ar style weapon platform that looks like cheap shit go figure, and their military budget is increasing tenfold. They used to not have hard armor for their infantry and now they are upgrading their gear to include fast helmets with night vision capabilities, new weapons as i mentioned, and new gear and camos etc. thats virtually the extent of my tenuous knowledge.

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1693761723230990509

You are ignoring what I've said elsewhere - who are you to say "the West has the money". Each American tax payer, if the debit is called in person 250k for this war. You are an absolute idiot @WizardofSoda. Sorry man, I was nice about it before but you never learn anything, you just keep spouting the same weird economic bullshit and quoting erroneous facts.

Last edited:
i genuinely believe russia doesnt have the necessary materials to last 20 years in war. its hard unless you are either in russia or in ukraine to get nonpropaganda. i try to watch what i can from both sides, and russian combat footage is harder to get your hands on. i suspect its highly controlled and lots of western countries dont want to let others see how much they'll fuck ukrainians and volunteer fighters up. For example, the video of wagner cutting off the dick and balls of the ukrainian soldier, then shooting him in the head as they drag his lifeless body around by the feet. But, on the flip side of that, ukraine has been inflicting massive casualties with drone warfare that shit has GOT to be terrifying. There is no hard counter to drones yet and everyone from infantry to heavy armor is at risk.

But to wrap it up, idk man. I really wanted russia to nuke the earth send us all to hell screaming but he hasnt. Putin hasn't done anything close. He killed wagners leader, met with kim jong un. I believe to be maybe a new ally in the works? perhaps nuclear winter is back on the table? Who knows. But I dont think from what I've seen russia can win, and i dont think they can keep the fight up much longer. ukraine has the backing of the western world behind it. russia has no one but themselves right now and the mercenary group they seem to want to piss off.

The two reasons I thought Russia could lose is lack of money and lack of technology. That is why it has to be China willing to bankroll Russia for a long war. Also the Chinese military technology. What extent China is willing to bankroll Russia I do not know.

For North Korea they stuck with Russia, Syria, Iran, Belarus and the separatists in Ukraine the whole way so they are an important ally. Even though I think North Korea's technology isn't modern, they still are NE Asians so I am presuming they are very good at manufacturing. Like manufacturing 1950's and 1970's era type weaponry, which Russia does need in great amounts. I am presuming North Korea can also manufacture very cheap, like all the NE Asians.

yeah true. Jew biden will be fought tooth and nail but this will be a next vietnam. this nigger is going to send US troops to die in cold trenches far far from home. This is not killing hajis in some dirt hut in syria. This is fighting in a WW1-esque trench. But instead of britain bringing the first tank, and germany bringing the first machine gun. No. This is soldiers fighting in a trench when suddenly you have a grenade dropped on you, a terminator APC has thermal and it just doused your postion with 1000 rounds of 30mm high explosive devesation. Or, most fucked of all, like we've been doing since we could lob rocks at each other, arty. The artilery is horrifying. 150mm shot from 8 miles away at a safe base and it can level a building.

yeah true. Jew biden will be fought tooth and nail but this will be a next vietnam. this nigger is going to send US troops to die in cold trenches far far from home. This is not killing hajis in some dirt hut in syria. This is fighting in a WW1-esque trench. But instead of britain bringing the first tank, and germany bringing the first machine gun. No. This is soldiers fighting in a trench when suddenly you have a grenade dropped on you, a terminator APC has thermal and it just doused your postion with 1000 rounds of 30mm high explosive devesation. Or, most fucked of all, like we've been doing since we could lob rocks at each other, arty. The artilery is horrifying. 150mm shot from 8 miles away at a safe base and it can level a building.
I want to know why @WizardofSoda thinks middle class westerners should have a debit of 200k backlogged for this war. That's all. This guy doesn't ever seen to understand it. This fascination with defeating Russia at all costs is one for the books for sure.

The two reasons I thought Russia could lose is lack of money and lack of technology. That is why it has to be China willing to bankroll Russia for a long war. Also the Chinese military technology. What extent China is willing to bankroll Russia I do not know.

For North Korea they stuck with Russia, Syria, Iran, Belarus and the separatists in Ukraine the whole way so they are an important ally. Even though I think North Korea's technology isn't modern, they still are NE Asians so I am presuming they are very good at manufacturing. Like manufacturing 1950's and 1970's era type weaponry, which Russia does need in great amounts. I am presuming North Korea can also manufacture very cheap, like all the NE Asians.
north korea doesnt have the means to industrialize. Thats why all the sanctions on trade hurt them so much. I know of some NK scientists but nothing groundbreaking has come from them, they just do research that has already been done before. I remember watching a documentary about this a few years ago so take it with a grain of salt but when that nigger dennis rodman went to visit NK he was doing a tour of a college campus and the students who were supposed to be studying on computers, in the documentary half of the screens were just on a google homepage or turned off as they just sat staring at a black screen lmao.
also last week NK had a military parade and they used box trucks and tractors to pull trailers of missiles and troops. Like some sort of backwater redneck version of a fascist parade. So fuckin weird
but anyway, no man, i dont think NK has the faculties to supply anyone with fighting troops or with the industrialization of weapons manufacturing. Someone prove me wrong, im all for it. I am talking out of my ass most of the time. But i mean if you see a comparison of troops at the DMZ, US marines, SK marines, and NK marines you can see them all standing together at the demilitarized zone. The NK marines are visually shorter in stature and smaller in muscle mass this could be inferred that their meals are not substantial enough to keep muscle mass as a soldier would need. I dont think their in any position to do anything but make a nuclear pact.

This fascination with defeating Russia at all costs is one for the books for sure.
think the worlds been itching for another great war dont you? Long overdue for some world ending shit. Maybe its just me, but i feel like the worlds been at a breaking point for a little bit and now people are clamoring the drums of war. We dont want random firefights in the desert anymore, no more secret operations. Its time for a hitler 2.0 the world wants its catharsis of beating a world-wide super villain. Dont you agree? For so long people have been dying for a pariah to stone to death. Russia just so happens to be that

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1693761723230990509

You are ignoring what I've said elsewhere - who are you to say "the West has the money". Each American tax payer, if the debit is called in person 250k for this war. You are an absolute idiot @WizardofSoda. Sorry man, I was nice about it before but you never learn anything, you just keep spouting the same weird economic bullshit and quoting erroneous facts.

I explained it several times already is why I wasn't eager to do it again. Reasons why the US government is more than willing to spend $250 billion+ a year on this war.

-The US and Euros don't particularly want for Russia to takeover Ukraine and add Ukraine's army to Russia, which then we will have to go into another war with them combined later on. Pre-war Ukraine was 42 million people, including a lot of industry, including military production. As seen in the war, Ukraine's army is no joke, its hard to deal with even for Russia which is a top 5 military in the world.

-The US has to test out our weapons systems and military tactics in 'live combat' which a war gives the opportunity to do.
-The US has to keep our weapons manufacturers making weaponry in peace or wartime, so a lot of the cost we would be paying anyway.

-The US wants to demonstrate to our allies that the US will spend big bucks and go far supporting them. If the US just ran away at the first sign of fighting, allies wouldn't trust us.

Since America has 335 million people, and the war I estimate will cost about $250 billion per year, it works out to ~$800 per American per year. Which the US GDP is about $80,000 per American. Which is why it is costing us 1% of our economy per year. But realize a lot of the cost we are spending in America. Like when we order up weapon systems in America, its money going from some Americans to other Americans.

think the worlds been itching for another great war dont you? Long overdue for some world ending shit. Maybe its just me, but i feel like the worlds been at a breaking point for a little bit and now people are clamoring the drums of war. We dont want random firefights in the desert anymore, no more secret operations. Its time for a hitler 2.0 the world wants its catharsis of beating a world-wide super villain. Dont you agree? For so long people have been dying for a pariah to stone to death. Russia just so happens to be that.
Russia is not any of that. Putin is not great, but he's not that. The reason for this is much more related to the failure of culture within countries and regions than wanting a war for the sake of defeating madman. In part it is superhero masturbation but it's not the whole picture. The Western leftist are using it as a spring board for whatever they are into at the moment, that's obvious. But what I'm wondering is why OP thinks it's what Americans and Europeans want.
I explained it several times already is why I wasn't eager to do it again. Reasons why the US government is more than willing to spend $250 billion+ a year on this war.

-The US and Euros don't particularly want for Russia to takeover Ukraine and add Ukraine's army to Russia, which then we will have to go into another war with them combined later on. Pre-war Ukraine was 42 million people, including a lot of industry, including military production. As seen in the war, Ukraine's army is no joke, its hard to deal with even for Russia which is a top 5 military in the world.
This is a total misrepresentation of what's happening. The fact is, there is no reliable data at all on whose really winning or what the fuck any of this means, only idiots who think there is money to spend when there isn't.
-The US has to test out our weapons systems and military tactics in 'live combat' which a war gives the opportunity to do.
-The US has to keep our weapons manufacturers making weaponry in peace or wartime, so a lot of the cost we would be paying anyway.
Who is "our" Ukraine? I didn't know you are Ukranian.

Also, this is not a motivational factor.
-The US wants to demonstrate to our allies that the US will spend big bucks and go far supporting them. If the US just ran away at the first sign of fighting, allies wouldn't trust us.
Yet nobody thinks this. Everyone knows how the U.S. has become a joke mixing all sorts of bullshit with their armed services. I wouldn't be surprised if when the U.S. is attacked it will fail to defend itself.
Since America has 335 million people, and the war I estimate will cost about $250 billion per year, it works out to ~$800 per American per year. Which the US GDP is about $80,000 per American. Which is why it is costing us 1% of our economy per year. But realize a lot of the cost we are spending in America. Like when we order up weapon systems in America, its money going from some Americans to other Americans.
Yeah, I don't believe this isn't even close to accurate. The money being spent in Ukraine on behalf of U.S. tax payers is more than $800 per American. And there are at least 20-50 million Americans who can not afford this. This cost compounds over time. The money is going for from Americans to Americans? A very small portion of it. Maybe some special forces guys doing training, but not much else. The rest of the fighting force won't even see back-pay for their time, let alone military benefits.

north korea doesnt have the means to industrialize. Thats why all the sanctions on trade hurt them so much. I know of some NK scientists but nothing groundbreaking has come from them, they just do research that has already been done before. I remember watching a documentary about this a few years ago so take it with a grain of salt but when that nigger dennis rodman went to visit NK he was doing a tour of a college campus and the students who were supposed to be studying on computers, in the documentary half of the screens were just on a google homepage or turned off as they just sat staring at a black screen lmao.
also last week NK had a military parade and they used box trucks and tractors to pull trailers of missiles and troops. Like some sort of backwater redneck version of a fascist parade. So fuckin weird
but anyway, no man, i dont think NK has the faculties to supply anyone with fighting troops or with the industrialization of weapons manufacturing. Someone prove me wrong, im all for it. I am talking out of my ass most of the time. But i mean if you see a comparison of troops at the DMZ, US marines, SK marines, and NK marines you can see them all standing together at the demilitarized zone. The NK marines are visually shorter in stature and smaller in muscle mass this could be inferred that their meals are not substantial enough to keep muscle mass as a soldier would need. I dont think their in any position to do anything but make a nuclear pact.

I mean they aren't manufacturing like state of the art weaponry remotely that have a bunch of computer chips in them and network with communications technology. But somehow NE Asians even if they are shit poor can manufacture mid-20th century industrial stuff. I am talking like mortars, grenades, bullets, different types of artillery shells. Also Russia has those Katyusha type missile trucks, North Korea can probably manufacture the missiles for them.

An interesting part of this war is how much of the actual fighting is with mid-20th century weaponry or even earlier. Like relatively simple short range artillery guns.

Its like Poland needs all this military equipment so they put in orders and went for South Korea, because its cheap, high quality and fast to get there.

The Western world doesn’t care about Syria jfl. If they wanted to get rid of Assad he would be like Gaddafi now.

They do care about Ukraine however which is why Putin is fucked.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

The Western world doesn’t care about Syria jfl. If they wanted to get rid of Assad he would be like Gaddafi now.

They do care about Ukraine however which is why Putin is fucked.

Good point. A basic issue the West has is it doesn't particularly want Russia to add Ukraine to Russia. Like we see the Ukraine army is no joke, a nation of 42 million white people is a lot. Russia also knows that it is essential that it retakes Ukraine for Moscow's power over time. Thats the main thing this war is about. The West is ok with some sort of division like even if Russia got half of Ukraine. And the West would gladly let Russia have the 4 SE provinces right now. We can see the West isn't pushing that hard to help Ukraine retake those.

The biggest concern the West has is also Russia by itself even with Ukraine is containable. But really dangerous is if China used Russia as a proxy to push hard at Eastern Europe. Because China has the manufacturing, technology and money. China can also use that threat as a negotiating position.

Another strange thing is when the big countries are sort of tied up fighting over some place like Vietnam, Afghanistan or Ukraine that means they aren't pushing elsewhere.