Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even though blackpill realities come easier for uglier people, do you think that most ugly people are more callowspirited, weak in nature than gl ppl

Do you see what I mean here?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Blackpill realities come easier to ugly people because they get to feel the heat of life, whereas good looking people love to gaslight people for it to be an insecure pipedream, so that all the knowledge-commerce isn't touching on the broken system in their favor.

But I see a ton of ugly people who want to be bluepilled, they are callow-hearted/ callow-minded and want to be innocent, happy, focus on childish things more often than focus on the harshness of reality. Do any of you see people basically doing a spiritual LDAR?
Most people who want to be happy and innocent just choose to LDAR to some anime, tv show, escapism of some sort. I think the increase in geek culture is the protocol of an ugly society to not have the successful people bothered by it.

Last edited:
The way I see it, 99% of the ugly are just rotting, they inhabit existence, aware of the time wasted, yet see no purpose of expending more effort than merely what it takes to live comfortably. Maybe I am projecting the reality of "internet" inceldom on all of the ugly.

Callowspirited?

Mental strength is a genetics thing too.

Some fighters quit while others fight to the death.

Callowspirited?
callow = unrefined, not adult sophisticated, no experience, it's a good prefix since english has a shit inventory of words. They have like 20 words for weakneass but nothing for weak/ naive spirited.
Some words like self-hate need to be conjunctioned together.

I think this is the way our government locks down knowledge. The pace in which people can go forward to make concepts can only go so far if things can't be pinned further with a good lexicon.
Mental strength is a genetics thing too.

Some fighters quit while others fight to the death.
all things are genetics, it's just that some things are so commonly taken for granted we don't even think they're genetic based, but universal.

callow = unrefined, not adult sophisticated, no experience, it's a good prefix since english has a shit inventory of words. They have like 20 words for weakneass but nothing for weak/ naive spirited.
Some words like self-hate need to be conjunctioned together.

I think this is the way our government locks down knowledge. The pace in which people can go forward to make concepts can only go so far if things can't be pinned further with a good lexicon.

all things are genetics, it's just that some things are so commonly taken for granted we don't even think they're genetic based, but universal.

Word. Although I'm still not sure what you mean by the topic or I just disagree

Word. Although I'm still not sure what you mean by the topic or I just disagree
Harsh truths come easier for ugly people.
But a ton of ugly people are still so stricken or weak (genes come in packages) that they choose to be people who are bluepilled out of being innately geared (callow-spirited) to not be adult by nature.

Harsh truths come easier for ugly people.
But a ton of ugly people are still so stricken or weak (genes come in packages) that they choose to be people who are bluepilled out of being innately geared (callow-spirited) to not be adult by nature.

Some do, such as incels who haven't found the blackpill online. Meanwhile I have accepted the truth

Some do, such as incels who haven't found the blackpill online. Meanwhile I have accepted the truth
It's more universally patternized than you're trying to put it.
A ton of incels are people in denial who fall into the normie swarm.
And then fracture into being happy clappy leftists, dudebros, etc. and hence PUA

It's more universally patternized than you're trying to put it.
A ton of incels are people in denial who fall into the normie swarm.
And then fracture into being happy clappy leftists, dudebros, etc. and hence PUA

Bluepilled incels correct

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back