Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All it takes to blackpill an ugly guy is asking him "do you think you were treated worse than good looking people since you are ugly?"

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
If one is ugly he has unpleasant social interactions that pile up since kindergarten.
I, as trucel, was told from kindergarten that my heads looks weird and that Im ugly. Funny thing is - adults at work happen to ask same fucking question - like fuck, one could think that adults know that I didnt choose to have my eggy head and ugly face, but no, it seems like they dont know that so they ask "why you have such eggy head" same way 4 years old do.

If one has shit experience from childhood with people all it takes to blackpill him is asking him "do you think you were treated worse than good looking people since you are ugly?".
when ugly person thinks about answering this question and starts reminding himself about situations that happened in his life, situations that were foggy and didnt make any sense, they suddenly goes like click-click-click-click-click - straight into fucking right place in his head. Everything makes sesnse now.

Even though there are many scietific studies and sets of data that confirms blackpill, a trucel aka ugly man doesnt need it. All he needs is to be presented with idea that they are treated worse because they are ugly. Few seconds after hearing this idea, he will know its true since he experienced it his whole life.

Some people may come to this conclusion alone, but its very hard, because no sane person would think that everyone, including family, is lying to him about very important part of human existence.

And thats why blackpill is brutal - it means everyone either lied to you or didnt know any better - thats fucking insane.

Last edited:
Read every word

Yea you Dont learn that everyone is Not Equal and Woman become Special benefit Treatment. And Resent Guys for their Looks.

At least Shit Makes sence now , some people Just get their Cakes and Others only the Scraps :feelsclown:

Read every word
Thank you.

Yea you Dont learn that everyone is Not Equal and Woman become Special benefit Treatment. And Resent Guys for their Looks.
It should have been a popular knowledge, a knowledge that should be passed from father to son for decades and decades. Funny thing is: at least some normies possesed this knowledge in undirect way from their fathers.
At least Shit Makes sence now , some people Just get their Cakes and Others only the Scraps :feelsclown:
Exactly - at least shit makes sense now :yes::yes::yes:

If one is ugly he has unpleasant social interactions that pile up since kindergarten.
I, as trucel, was told from kindergarten that my heads looks weird and that Im ugly. Funny thing is - adults at work happen to ask same fucking question - like fuck, one could think that adults know that I didnt choose to have my eggy head and ugly face, but no, it seems like they dont know that so they ask "why you have such eggy head" same way 4 years old do.

If one has shit experience from childhood with people all it takes to blackpill him is asking him "do you think you were treated worse than good looking people since you are ugly?".
when ugly person thinks about answering this question and starts reminding himself about situations that happened in his life, situations that were foggy and didnt make any sense, they suddenly goes like click-click-click-click-click - straight into fucking right place in his head. Everything makes sesnse now.

Even though there are many scietific studies and sets of data that confirms blackpill, a trucel aka ugly man doesnt need it. All he needs is to be presented with idea that they are treated worse because they are ugly. Few seconds after hearing this idea, he will know its true since he experienced it his whole life.

Some people may come to this conclusion alone, but its very hard, because no sane person would think that everyone, including family, is lying to him about very important part of human existence.

And thats why blackpill is brutal - it means everyone either lied to you or didnt know any better - thats fucking insane.
I will but stacy egg and rent a womb bro

But beauty lies in the eyes of beholder bro:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:
So what if I was treated badly by 99 out of 100 people; there was still this one person who treated me nicely:soy::soy:

I'm sorry you went through that, and continue to go through it.

The worst is when people gaslight you and tell you, that your experiences are not true and that you're lying. "No, people don't make fucked up comments about you, you're just imagining it all."

It seems that the people who deny the blackpill and ultimately the importance of looks do realize that looks matter - but because the subject is extremely touchy they don't want to see it. Acknowledging that your ultimate value in life is the way you look, is a painful reminder of how the world works and how cruel it is. If you close your eyes to the problem, it ceases to exist, right?

"Looks are subjective bro." Yeah right. For every 500 000 women who like Chad, there might be one who would prefer an ugly genetic abomination. That's not subjective, that's just about as objective as it can get.

The worst is when people gaslight you and tell you, that your experiences are not true and that you're lying. "No, people don't make fucked up comments about you, you're just imagining it all."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It seems that the people who deny the blackpill and ultimately the importance of looks do realize that looks matter - but because the subject is extremely touchy they don't want to see it. Acknowledging that your ultimate value in life is the way you look, is a painful reminder of how the world works and how cruel it is. If you close your eyes to the problem, it ceases to exist, right?
Sometimes I think its only giga soy faggots that cant accept the reality that looks do fucking matter and by a lot.
"Looks are subjective bro." Yeah right. For every 500 000 women who like Chad, there might be one who would prefer an ugly genetic abomination. That's not subjective, that's just about as objective as it can get.
Exactly. If 99,9999% of examples are true, we simply say its true. And even worse - if reasercehs says that good diet in 40% of cases protects people from cancer we simply say good diet protects people from cancer and noone gives a shit that its even less than half cases.
But when it comes to dating sudenlly 0,001% chances are something we should arrange our lives around.

Last edited:
The most instant and quick Blackpill you can administer, just like Wheat Waffles' "just make eye contact with any toilet and know your rank in 5 seconds" approach. Once you take these fundamental basic Blackpills the rest simply makes sense. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah thats brutal as fuck. Ive never seen someone truly ugly. (Ok only Talking about young people, Age destroys you If your shit isnt together)Just 4/10 soys at worst.

one could think that adults know that I didnt choose to have my eggy head and ugly face, but no, it seems like they dont know that so they ask "why you have such eggy head" same way 4 years old do.
I would say people revert to 4 year old mental age when behaving like this.
s lying to him about very important part of human existence.

The ultimate turth is that they lie.

But beauty lies in the eyes of beholder bro:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:
So what if I was treated badly by 99 out of 100 people; there was still this one person who treated me nicely:soy::soy:
yes, bro, humans aren't a hive mind, they all don't think the same, they're not all evil... just 99.9% of them is

An ugly normie will maybe agree with you, but they will still find ways to diminish your point about lookism. See: IncelTears.

Lo you a genius on how to manipulate people. Follow from me.

Where you from btw.

Thanks for follow, Im not sure what you mean that I know how to manipulate people. I wish I could, though.

Im from Poland.
I dunno man, you know how to make people realise things so thats what i mean. If u use that talent then u can manipulate people without them even realising.

Just u never did it so u dont realise it yet.