Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL even this obscure lolcow I'm familiar with knows the rules of life

EpsteinTruther41

EpsteinTruther41

gymcel coomer late bloomer
So there's this autist called Edwin Valdez, who's a really weird nigga that's obsessed with RGB light strips and deviantart inflation shit, and of course has a Discord server. In his server he basically just spams mainstream news links in the news channels and Linus Tech Tip videos, but along with that there's the rules channel, and these aren't just your standard TOS rules. These rules are in the form of a 'no' list displayed in both PNG files and text due to how large they are.

Here's the mega rules sheet:
Please_No-high.png

you can see that he has some really weird rules that stand out in particular, like 'no nigger', but if you look deeper there are some atomic blackpills such as these :shock:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Keep in mind that this guy can barely fucking talk with videos of him making autist noises while his lights are going off and not understanding how to use filters, but he somehow caught on to these facts of reality to add them to his rules list.

the nature in it's true form protecting against threats:feelskek:

This guy is a mega incel

That vid reminds me of me when I go manic :smonk:. Dam I truly belong here :blackpill:

I don't see any info about him anywhere, other than his twitter.
he has 2 discord servers you can find if you look a little more

"no kmfdm hate" based autist

Is he mentally handicapped? Why does he make only grunts and weird noises?
he's incredibly autistic along with being deaf and having eye problems