Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the WORD "balding" sounds revolting

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
What an onomatopoeia. Reminder that it's almost 2021 and we still don't have a cure for this ridiculous, disgusting disease.

It's good that we have finasteride but it's so fucking shit when you actually think about it. Only way to effectively deal with this shit is by nuking your body of a male sex hormone. What could possible go wrong. It's pretty funny how on the subreddit for this all the redditors who are usually so pro-science, pro-study ("SOURCE? SOURCE? SOURCE??") just completely fucking ignore the MASSES of people who say they're basically fucking impotent after using fin.

balding can make gigachad a low tier normie

:feelsrope: Plus norwooding only gets worse with age. At least with stuff like a receded chin or a short height, those things aren't getting far worse at a monthly or yearly rate

it's allegedly related to "ball" cos a bald head looks like a ball
but here's a funny thing: "bald" means "soon" in German -- being bald means that soon you'll be dead, the end is near :feelshaha:

I’d commit suicide if I started losing hair.

I still can't believe I'm balding, it's so fucking surreal

not in my worst nightmares I'd ever thought that at some point in my life my hair would be going away

Loltheres
What an onomatopoeia. Reminder that it's almost 2021 and we still don't have a cure for this ridiculous, disgusting disease.

It's good that we have finasteride but it's so fucking shit when you actually think about it. Only way to effectively deal with this shit is by nuking your body of a male sex hormone. What could possible go wrong. It's pretty funny how on the subreddit for this all the redditors who are usually so pro-science, pro-study ("SOURCE? SOURCE? SOURCE??") just completely fucking ignore the MASSES of people who say they're basically fucking impotent after using fin.
An 80s artist named todd rundgren has a song called onomontapieoa.

Bald is indeed quite a stark word
I still can't believe I'm balding, it's so fucking surreal

not in my worst nightmares I'd ever thought that at some point in my life my hair would be going away
It hits a man at the most crucially bad time