Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal even the most based user here would simp for a bit of pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
if some random foid wrote to us that she want to fuck us (not gonna happen) and she is near our location, maybe she has an incel fetish idk, even the most based user would become a giga-simp in that moment (including me ngl) and I will request a ban after the sex

foids can save every incel, they're just to entitled and they want only chad

an IT user would answer that they don't give us sex because we are evil, but this is a huge :bluepill: because just see the Meekspill JFL

if some random foid wrote to us that she want to fuck us (not gonna happen) and she is near our location, maybe she has an incel fetish idk, even the most based user would become a giga-simp in that moment (including me ngl) and I will request a ban after the sex

an IT user would answer that they don't give us sex because we are evil, but this is a huge :bluepill: because just see the Meekspill JFL
i'd sacrifice my incel brother for stacy pussy, #notsorry

Lol something is wrong with grays this week @based_meme @InMinecraft @PointOfNoReturn
dude, im more blackpilled than u, being a grey doesn't mean i haven't spent weeks and weeks watching wheat waffles, DBDR, Incel TV, incelmatics stuff. ur the greycel from my point of view tbh

No we never get this in fair fight, we are less valible then dogs

I wouldn't simp for her, but I would definitely take up the opportunity.

dude, im more blackpilled than u, being a grey doesn't mean i haven't spent weeks and weeks watching wheat waffles, DBDR, Incel TV, incelmatics stuff. ur the greycel from my point of view tbh
That's not what being black pilled means...

JFL

Lol something is wrong with grays this week
It's the estrogens in the water.

I'd assume it was a joke or she is going to beat me and rob me. If I somehow knew it was real I'd try and find a way to just fuck and talk to her as little as possible.

I'll make her my gf
Fuck no, you still want a gf after being black pilled? I don't think I could ever be close to a woman (other than my mom) after knowing their true nature.

After being blackpilled you would have to question her motives. She wouldn't be fucking you for pleasure, Incel fetish doesn't exist.

If you end up simping for her, you were never blackpilled to begin with.

Does her telling you that she will fuck, simping on your part? Where exactly is a man simping in such a situation? This looks like a hookup/pump-n-dump to me, sure I'll be suspicious but I do not see how anyone is simping by taking up this opportunity

Trying to get laid doesn’t make you a simp. We are built to find women to fuck. It’s only simping if you are pathetic about it. Like praising women that treat you like shit.

I definitely would

In this case the incel is not being an simp, because he is taking an opportunity to get laid instead of simping, which involves getting nothing in return

I don't trust anyone here tbh nor irl. I think the universe is all made up in my head:shock:

No...recall that even petite, "innocent-looking" holes were thoroughly enjoyed by Chad.

2019_01_05_20_10_09.mp3:

They

NGL I would kiss my Muslim's virgin wife's feet if she made me dinner:cryfeels:it's never gonna happen tho