Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even the gaming community is hostile towards incels

dnr, play rust nigger
we are all incels there

Modern Gayming is basically full of shitlibs & trannies.

Yup

Same with fishing, hunting and especially any team sport

I fail to comprehend what I typed wrong here.

memorable League interaction

The only game which is an exception would be Dota 2. Anyways last time I saw a foid and I started insulting her on VC for being shit at the game I got bombarded with insults coming from cucks calling me a low-life scum, incel and a person who is never going to touch a female in his life
Play Enlisted it's too niche and foids hate WW2 shooters.
Enlisted ls83rxK0kD

I love destroying console kids that just started playing and ragequit low BR matches JFL.
W0q6ccVEyC

Can't help but notice the increase in leftists, liberals and foids in online gaming. One of the reasons why I stopped playing online video games with skill based matchmaking is because everything has been ruined. The only game which is an exception would be Dota 2. Anyways last time I saw a foid and I started insulting her on VC for being shit at the game I got bombarded with insults coming from cucks calling me a low-life scum, incel and a person who is never going to touch a female in his life. This incredible level of simping is unacceptable for me. Normies who white knight are probably even worse. What I've also noticed is that there are a lot of faggots too talking about sucking cocks casually and not being punished meanwhile I cannot even say the word "nigger" because Its deemed too offensive and I am going to get punished automatically by the system. I play single-player games nowadays because I cannot take it being around normie retards.
Play fistful of frags its on steam

looks like a nice game.
Oh and if u like racing games check out Wreckfest. on some of the servers in that game it really feels like u are back on old school internet with no modern filth corruption that plagues other video games

only time i dont mind people's voice is in a large free-for-all community server, like a surf server or a minigames server, and no females speaks on those because other males gang up on her
care to drop some titles? :feelsYall:

nirvana is a band that only normies listen to. Overrated as shit and kurt CUCKbain is one of the worst vocalists in this entire world. :lul:
I dislike Nirvana because I see Kurts entire career based upon his face. Same reason I dislike the new Wonka movie.

Trucel trait. I never play multiplayer games.
I only play singleplayer. These days I'm actively trying to avoid hivemind normies as much as possible.

Wear incel as a badge of honor. Remember, hundred of simps are no match for us.
Not that I disagree with the gesture, but it's these kinds of posts that get sampled in university sociology studies and misconstrued greatly by researchers. I'm imagining it happening right now. "Self-identified incels convince others to brand themselves under the name. This suggests they are terrorists." Blah blah.

If I see any foids on vc they get taught that this game isn't their safe space.

Im down for playing with other .is members, if you are interested

Im down for

-Payday 2
-GTA Online
-Black Ops 3 zombies
-Dead by Daylight
lets go for payday 2 do u have discord or anything ? I cant play now though you can add me on steam if u want

when i play valorant i just leave if i hear a whore on my team, lol
In high elo like Diamond+, you rarely encounter any foids, but they still exist due to chink cucks boosting them. In my last game, i had two foids, one normie that was friends with them, and a guy with a deep voice. The foids were interested in the deep voice guy and they asked him how tall he was and he said he was 6'2, and they all started getting giddy over him. They didn't bother asking me because I sounded like an autistic cumskin. I uninstalled the game after that match.

Can't help but notice the increase in leftists, liberals and foids in online gaming. One of the reasons why I stopped playing online video games with skill based matchmaking is because everything has been ruined. The only game which is an exception would be Dota 2. Anyways last time I saw a foid and I started insulting her on VC for being shit at the game I got bombarded with insults coming from cucks calling me a low-life scum, incel and a person who is never going to touch a female in his life. This incredible level of simping is unacceptable for me. Normies who white knight are probably even worse. What I've also noticed is that there are a lot of faggots too talking about sucking cocks casually and not being punished meanwhile I cannot even say the word "nigger" because Its deemed too offensive and I am going to get punished automatically by the system. I play single-player games nowadays because I cannot take it being around normie retards.
I agree that they are more present in online gaming, but I won't lie, I only see that on social media. Anytime I'm in a voice chat I am usually the only one. Otherwise it is empty and silent most of the time. Every game, even popular shooters, nobody joins VC anymore. They're all on Discord servers in calls with each other now.

I don't play a ton of league. Like 100-200 games per season. I got to DIamond 4 last season a few days before season end. I'm emerald 3 rn on the new season with like 10 games in
Emerald-d4 elo is brutal, I can legit flame horizon enemy toplaner and 1v5 at enemy base but still get flamed for not helping the jg invade in gwen vs warwick matchup. I've lost count to how many games I've destroyed the nexus by myself and still got 0 honors and people even asked for 9x report me.

I kill people in gmod singleplayer or arma 3 editor

Normies who white knight are probably even worse
Not probably - they are worse.

It's like comparing kikes to progressive soyfags. The former acts how they do with the intention of making your life worse, the latter on the other hand wholeheartedly believes what they're doing is right and acts with a certain vigour and zeal the former lacks. For some reason, that serves to make them even more despicable and frustrating to deal with

Ok but realistically what can the Industry do to change thag

Everytime I’ve played csgo or Val and a girl asks for a gun she always fucking gets it, even if that means the person buying it gets no gun. I hate hearing people who woulda been silent automatically turn into fucking comedians. Bunch of dirty jesters

GTA 6 is going to be the same vomit. Glad that my computer is shit and I won't get to play it.
Playing through rdr2 rn. I'm in chapter 6 and i gotta say a lot of the messaging feels forced. I feel like they handled Arthur's character arc well but everything else, nah. Especially Sadie, that piece of shit.

I'm guessing it won't take long until this gets posted on IT.

Us incels are the most oppressed group in society tbh

All I can say I'm glad I don't game

all nerd culture has been taken over. 'nerdy' stuff is now normie, and if you try to take anything seriously you get called a 'tryhard'
first it was comics in the 1990s
then it was vidya in the 2000s
then it was marvel/LOTR in the 2010s
then and probably most recently, anime in the 2020s

there is NO SUCH THING AS NERD CULTURE ANY MORE. NO MORE SPACES FOR LOOOOSERS TO ENJOY

Anyways last time I saw a foid and I started insulting her on VC for being shit at the game I got bombarded with insults coming from cucks calling me a low-life scum, incel and a person who is never going to touch a female in his life. This incredible level of simping is unacceptable for me
this doesnt happen in cod. everyone calls toilets names and tells them to get back in the kitchen where they belong

Normtards Fucking ruin everything I remember being called a nerd by my so called "friends" for playing video games now these retards watch anime and play more then me TND IN MINECRAFT!!!!!
'anime' fans = NGE, demon slayer naruto, one piece (any shounen really) azumanga, k-on and the current FOTM (friern right now) and if you're trying to look smart, lain.

'anime' fans = NGE, demon slayer naruto, one piece (any shounen really) azumanga, k-on and the current FOTM (friern right now) and if you're trying to look smart, lain.
The smartest anime I have seen is steingate and technoryze

You are probably talking about newer games such as troonpex legends and valorant.Well of course trannies faggots and femoids will play those games since they are leftist games.Need to play older multiplayer games with less faggots infesting them

Us incels are the most oppressed group in society tbh
no, that would be the animals you eat
you are the most oppressed humans and have the lowest quality of life

We are undesireables, it's socially justified and encouraged to hurt an incel, because to these people, we are beneath them, to them, we are subhuman, You can't do anything remotely offensive on most games anymore, it is sad.

Incel trait: you barely own any modern AAA games and mostly play single player games

Incel on Incel violence

no, that would be the animals you eat
you are the most oppressed humans and have the lowest quality of life
I suppose you're right. But it's good that they are not really conscious of it. Life feeds on life.

Gamergate and yeah man good job saying all this.

Not even Wow private servers are safe now.

Normtards Fucking ruin everything I remember being called a nerd by my so called "friends" for playing video games now these retards watch anime and play more then me TND IN MINECRAFT!!!!!

Most gamers are indeed sub5 incels in denial.

Gamers are major simps and cucks and the industry has been completely infiltrated thanks to gaming journalists. That's the reason Gamergate happened.