Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even the gaming community is hostile towards incels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Can't help but notice the increase in leftists, liberals and foids in online gaming. One of the reasons why I stopped playing online video games with skill based matchmaking is because everything has been ruined. The only game which is an exception would be Dota 2. Anyways last time I saw a foid and I started insulting her on VC for being shit at the game I got bombarded with insults coming from cucks calling me a low-life scum, incel and a person who is never going to touch a female in his life. This incredible level of simping is unacceptable for me. Normies who white knight are probably even worse. What I've also noticed is that there are a lot of faggots too talking about sucking cocks casually and not being punished meanwhile I cannot even say the word "nigger" because Its deemed too offensive and I am going to get punished automatically by the system. I play single-player games nowadays because I cannot take it being around normie retards.

hard agree that gaming is too politically correct

when i play valorant i just leave if i hear a whore on my team, lol

hard agree that gaming is too politically correct
GTA 6 is going to be the same vomit. Glad that my computer is shit and I won't get to play it.

My behaviour score on dota is 0. Im glad I quit playing that trash

competitive games have the most toxic communities

when i play valorant i just leave if i hear a whore on my team, lol
ive played valorant and id say from 1 in 2 games there are foids. IT's a bad game anyways. Simps, cucks, faggots, foids this game is HELL. If you play this as an incel you are just mentally harming yourself.

Normtards Fucking ruin everything I remember being called a nerd by my so called "friends" for playing video games now these retards watch anime and play more then me TND IN MINECRAFT!!!!!

GTA 6 is going to be the same vomit. Glad that my computer is shit and I won't get to play it.
even with all that woke propaganda that most likely will be in the game it would be still enjoyable to explore the world.

even with all that woke propaganda that most likely will be in the game it would be still enjoyable to explore the world.
have you ever seen how far Spider Man 2 Remaster went ? Just to please the troons, faggots and the politically correct retards.

gamers are simps mostly

ive played valorant and id say from 1 in 2 games there are foids. IT's a bad game anyways. Simps, cucks, faggots, foids this game is HELL. If you play this as an incel you are just mentally harming yourself.
ive found the most enjoyment from just muting my team
that way its just 100 times better. i hate listening to people

only time i dont mind people's voice is in a large free-for-all community server, like a surf server or a minigames server, and no females speaks on those because other males gang up on her

I like nirvana but its funny how kurt was a feminist cuck then his whore took his kid and he couldnt cope and roped rip tho
nirvana is a band that only normies listen to. Overrated as shit and kurt CUCKbain is one of the worst vocalists in this entire world. :lul:

nirvana is a band that only normies listen to. Overrated as shit and kurt CUCKbain is one of the worst vocalists in this entire world. :lul:
i personally do not like it = its for normies

Wow the power of having holes is limitless. Even online the white knights will bombard you if you insult a foid. I mainly play single player tbh or if I play online I don’t use a headset to speak to normfag scum.

Last edited:
i personally do not like it = its for normies
If I happen to stumble upon a Nirvana listener they remind me of those obnoxious hippies in the 80s.

I play League of Legends everyday, they dont talk about incels in the chat I can tell you that.

I play League of Legends everyday, they dont talk about incels in the chat I can tell you that.
no one really talks in the chat in league. Everyone is afraid of having their rewards taken away from them.

no one really talks in the chat in league. Everyone is afraid of having their rewards taken away from them.
Maybe not in normal games. In ranked emerald-diamond elo I still see flaming almost every round.

Maybe not in normal games. In ranked emerald-diamond elo I still see flaming almost every round.
league has the most toxic community in gaming yet is also the most politically correct game as of now.

league has the most toxic community in gaming yet is also the most politically correct game as of now.
I usually keep the chat open but when my teammates get too mental in chat I just mute myself and focus on the game. And treat my teammates as npcs :)

fuck modern gayming

and yeah everyone hates us, literally just 'cause we hate on their precious foids who will never give them the time of day

I usually keep the chat open but when my teammates get too mental in chat I just mute myself and focus on the game. And treat my teammates as npcs :)
what's ur rank ? I used to be diamond 2. My highest peak.

fuck modern gayming

and yeah everyone hates us, literally just 'cause we hate on their precious foids who will never give them the time of day
:yes:

I don't play a ton of league. Like 100-200 games per season. I got to DIamond 4 last season a few days before season end. I'm emerald 3 rn on the new season with like 10 games in

league is unplayable these days you cant say shit without getting chat restricted

Every modern game has too much wokeness due to gaming companies wanting sweet esg money from blackrock. I personally play retro games strictly, except for a few modern games such as crash 4, kingdom hearts, and final fantasy.

Diamond 2 is pretty respectable from a normie view. Unless you talk to some basement gremlin who does nothing but play league solo queue 10-12 hours a day and plays in master-gm

Diamond 2 is pretty respectable from a normie view. Unless you talk to some basement gremlin who does nothing but play league solo queue 10-12 hours a day and plays in master-gm
i used to be that basement gremlin. But I had an addiction glad I am no longer addicted to a shit game.

Tbf u get banned in most online games if you call someone a nigger
Yeah, it's just toon town was childrens game and it doesn't censor you when you swear. All the kiddies were like "what's a nigger"

Wear incel as a badge of honor. Remember, hundred of simps are no match for us.

i used to be that basement gremlin. But I had an addiction glad I am no longer addicted to a shit game.
Ive been playing League for 10 years but I never got addicted to it

most people on my server are disgusting troons and i like to flame
Cuck riot doesnt like flamers sadly, theyd rather have you go 0/10 every game than insulting some randoms

Cuck riot doesnt like flamers sadly, theyd rather have you go 0/10 every game than insulting some randoms
Screenshot 952
@drowningindenial I used to have 70% on aatrox before losing 15 games in a row.

Everyone that isn't a self-aware trucel will be hostile towards incel