Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Even the best woman can't give you true happiness, they can only supplement it

• Thread starter Deleted member 35239
  • Start date
Deleted member 35239

Deleted member 35239

Lux Et Veritas
-
I've realized that placing so much value on getting laid, reproducing and occasionally being told sweet nothings is a recipe for a shallow and empty life; one likely resulting in nihilism. Because most of romance, on a fundamental level, is rooted in superficiality and the outermost aspects of who we are as people. To be successful in romance doesn't mean cultivating practical areas of knowledge and strength related to your personal growth and happiness, it means being good at exploiting the reproductive circuitry in women related to indicating your suitability to father her offspring.

Even in the case of successfully courting a woman matching your highest standard, romance is destined to fall apart in the absence of a pioneering spirit to learn, grow and accomplish. Men are happiest and even at their strongest when they're actively moving toward an ideal that's detached from romance. They're at their most miserable when they're vying for female attention, giving into their demands and orienting their lives around them. As soon as you make a woman a priority over your own goals, you devalue yourself, make your happiness subject to her mood, make her feel entitled to your affection and resources, and decrease the amount of potential ascending opportunities you could get with her, and even others, if you kept them at a distance and didn't view them as necessities.

In the end, why value something so base and primitive? Find and be your true self, and if you don't get a woman in the end, so what? You are at peace with yourself if you lived to be all you could. The ideal we should all live by is to have no regrets, and, to that end, we don't permit women to dictate the course of it.

Last edited:
Back in the day you'd be able to have not only that but also a woman to create a family with. Nowadays, yes, all foids have to offer is a somewhat more intense orgasm than the one you'd reach by yourself.

Back in the day you'd be able to have not only that but also a woman to create a family with. Nowadays, yes, all foids have to offer is a somewhat more intense orgasm than the one you'd reach by yourself.
Modern women have not been conditioned or taught to proper women. Now all you have is men and incompetent women wanting to be like men.

There is no such thing as "happiness" to begin with, its completely subjective and anyone can be "happy" under virtually any circumstance or condition

That's what makes "happiness" worthless as criteria for determining whether or not a choice you made or will make is "worthwhile" or "beneficial"

Good example is "findom"

These men benefit in no way, its objectively pathetic and self detrimental behavior, but they are "happy" doing it because its "their fetish"

If you aren't living your life based on objective criteria then you aren't really living and you aren't really human, you are a thoughtless animal being spurred on and directed solely by the impulses of your mind

why you're mystifying happiness you utter retard

why you're mystifying happiness you utter retard
That's what subjective/emotional thinkers do with everything in life

They mystify financial success
They mystify everything
They mystify and romanticize sex
Etc, etc, etc

They refuse to see anything in life plainly for what it is, because in their minds that isn't "special enough" to make it worth doing

Oh and this is my favorite @WarriorScholar quote (I will never forget this):
I just place a high value on myself as a human being, and if I'm willing to show myself to a woman and copulate with her it isn't simply out of a desire to satisfy a primal urge or have fun. It's a privilege I would grant to a woman I feel is worthy of it

There is no such thing as "happiness" to begin with, its completely subjective and anyone can be "happy" under virtually any circumstance or condition

That's what makes "happiness" worthless as criteria for determining whether or not a choice you made or will make is "worthwhile" or "beneficial"

Good example is "findom"

These men benefit in no way, its objectively pathetic and self detrimental behavior, but they are "happy" doing it because its "their fetish"

If you aren't living your life based on objective criteria then you aren't really living and you aren't really human, you are a thoughtless animal being spurred on and directed solely by the impulses of your mind
1) I'm referring to the state of mind where you feel fulfilled a human being. You felt like you did what you wanted, and don't lament your decisions because you did your best with what you had at the time. Chasing women and holding them up as if their some valuable goal to strive toward beyond rare instances of practical use and reproductive application severely limits our capabilities as men.

Even holding a potential relationship with a thoughtful virgin wife as an ideal requires that we first set, strive toward and achieve goals that match their value in the modern world.

Focusing on women at the point in your life where you have little to no value economically or socially is putting the cart before the horse. Furthermore, realistically, any sense of true fulfillment as a man, beyond taking her virginity and occasional moments of satisfying romantic interaction, is coming from actualizing your goals.

Happiness, in truth, isn't just a sustained period of pleasure, it also relates to contentment - which is it's most important component and the hardest to obtain.

2) You seem to have this fixation on objectivity and logic, not realizing that in topics related to meaning objectivity doesn't exist, and logic is the means to accomplishing the meaning after it's been identified by it; by looking first outwardly to see what's possible, and then looking inwardly to see what we want, then finding a way to reconcile the two. Objectivity is necessary when it comes to formulating the direction we should go in relation to our desires, and can help us better understand ourselves, but you don't live because of it. It's a toolbox for investigating and paving the way toward self-actualization.

Last edited:
You seem to have this fixation on objectivity and logic, not realizing that in topics related to meaning objectivity doesn't exist
Wrong, I do realize, and that's exactly my point

You are basically saying - "There's no such thing as "objective subjectivity" because "meaning" is inherently subjective so trying to discuss and objective meaning is pointless"

That's my point, I agree, "happiness" is subjective, its a "meaning based" thing, and that makes it a "worthless pursuit"

It isn't a "worthwhile pursuit" BECAUSE its subjective and that means its open to human error, case in point, being "happy" to be a cuck

The things worth pursuing have to do with OBJECTIVE REALITY

For example:
You seek out food because you are hungry and if you don't eat you will feel pain and discomfort (and later die)

Food (being full and having nutrition) is an objective pursuit, it has nothing to do with "meaning" or "happiness" (vague and subjective)

I've already talked about this very thing:
1. Sustenance (food, water, etc)
2. Shelter (home that protects you from "the elements")
3. Security (safe acquisition, ownership and usage of assets and resources)
4. Sex (sex and/or reproduction)
5. Spectacles (entertainment)

I just want to create a life where I have access to these 5 things and screen everything else out so I have little to no worries or extra baggage to deal with

This is all a man really needs access to, to be satisfied, anything else is just "in the mind" (ego, false expectations, etc). This thread is a response to all the "there's more to life than X" copers, there is nothing more to life than these 5 needs, that's all there is to it, if you can gain access to these 5 things you are set

See that guy who went bungee jumping or climbed mount everest, you are going to look at images of him smiling and grinning having a good time, and see that shit on facebook and instagram, and probably yourself into thinking - "maybe if I "go out and live life to the fullest" like this I'll be happy"

Not realizing that all that shit is supplementary, guys who do stuff like that for fun ALREADY HAVE THEIR BASE NEEDS MET, after he's done with that extra bit of fun he's going home to ream the fuck out of stacys ass and creampie her. If he had to choose between that, and going bungee jumping, and could never have both, do you think he would choose bungee jumping or climbing mount everest?, I doubt it, if he had to choose between those things and having a home and stable income do you think he would choose those "exciting cool activities", of course not, having a home and resources are way more important

The 5 Base Needs (The 5 S's) are all that really matter, everything else is supplementary.

They refuse to see anything in life plainly for what it is, because in their minds that isn't "special enough" to make it worth doing

perfectly put, he's actually incredibly stupid
imagine if I re-titled the thread title to; ,,even the best most luxurious food and vast amounts of water won't bring you true satiation, they can only supplement it" - literally insanity to anyone with common sense, now try to say it to a starving third worlder and watch his skin go pale with his facial expression indicating stupefaction as he hear it

right below this thread we're already notice how often he (loves to) uses ,,true" prior anything; ,,true love can't exist in the absence of life threatening events" -
[UWSL]whenever there is ,,true" put before next anything it means that whoever is typing it has put ,,it" (i.e goal/desire) in an unreachable moving staircase type of ending pedestal (this presupposing that the individual isn't arguing for an extremely specific and unrealistically altered meaning/definition of the word)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]there's no point in arguing with someone like that, and yes OP, many people here (at least the truecels) would be happy with a girlfriend, so shut the fuck up[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Only thing that can make you happy is huge amount of wealth. You cant base your happiness on other people.

[UWSL]whenever there is ,,true" put before next anything it means that whoever is typing it has put ,,it" (i.e goal/desire) in an unreachable moving staircase type of ending pedestal (this presupposing that the individual isn't arguing for an extremely specific and unrealistically altered meaning/definition of the word)[/UWSL]
This, they are basically making a "No True Scotsman" fallacy
No_True_Scotsman.jpg

Key part here is - "failing to give any objective criteria for the specificity"

People who speak like this never want to give objective criteria, its always "I'm right because I FEEL I'm right"

Wrong, I do realize, and that's exactly my point

You are basically saying - "There's no such thing as "objective subjectivity" because "meaning" is inherently subjective so trying to discuss and objective meaning is pointless"

That's my point, I agree, "happiness" is subjective, its a "meaning based" thing, and that makes it a "worthless pursuit"

It isn't a "worthwhile pursuit" BECAUSE its subjective and that means its open to human error, case in point, being "happy" to be a cuck

The things worth pursuing have to do with OBJECTIVE REALITY

For example:
You seek out food because you are hungry and if you don't eat you will feel pain and discomfort (and later die)

Food (being full and having nutrition) is an objective pursuit, it has nothing to do with "meaning" or "happiness" (vague and subjective)

I've already talked about this very thing:
1) So because happiness is subjective it makes it a worthless pursuit? Isn't the very reason why it's worth pursuing because it's subjective: you can decide on it by your free will, or at least something resembling it, to be something different then what you were programmed to be? Why would you want to live a life in the way you're describing? Isn't it the peak of animalism to just meet your basic needs and reproduce? Is it not the nature of a man to question, think and find or build a place, situation or state of being that goes beyond what can currently be seen or experienced?

2) Everything by nature is subjective and open to human error, you aren't capable of comprehending objective reality because you're part of a species of semi-conscious apes. Everything you believe to be an objective truth is merely a infinitesimal fragment of it's entirety, and it's the height of arrogance to assume otherwise. To cling to your presently thought of objective truths relating to human necessities as a reason for being, and not merely as perceived facts, is to stifle and condemn yourself to the base animalism you abhor.

3) Seeking out food is only an objective pursuit if you presuppose that all decisions that bring about one's survival are objective. Which they aren't, because a person might starve themselves during a famine to feed their children and possibly die as a result. So seeking food is still subject to subjectivity as a pursuit. Those biological and partially psychological needs you talk about all have similar caveats. Furthermore, those same biological needs are subject to huge errors that require the constant temperance of our conscious minds to prevent them from spiraling out of control and being detrimental to our survival.

Good example is "findom"

That's like saying hunger doesn't exist because some guy satisfies his hunger urge by eating dogshit

So because happiness is subjective it makes it a worthless pursuit? Isn't the very reason why it's worth pursuing because it's subjective
If your boss said he would pay you with "happiness" because that's more worth pursuing than money you would not work for him

So no you retard, it isn't worth pursuing at all :feelskek:

You are an illogical emotional thinker and that's why you think the way you think

Guys like you lose the right to call any normie "blue pilled" because mentally you are no different than them, you want to pick and choose what aspects of the blue pill you get to hold onto and keep as "sacred", logic doesn't work like that, you can't have it both ways
Everything by nature is subjective
No, that's absolutely false and you know that so I have to assume you are being disingenuous right now

Its like saying 1+1=2 is subjective, no it isn't, if I have one apple in a bucket, and I place another in that same bucket, I now have two apples in that bucket

There are many things in nature that are straight forward and objective just like that, for example the "physical/universal constants", like gravity

Gravity and how it functions is objective, not subjective, if I'm wrong please go jump off a tall building and prove me wrong :feelsEhh:
a person might starve themselves during a famine to feed their children and possibly die as a result.
That is very objective based on the instincts we have evolved to have

"Love" (familial, romantic, paternal, etc) is all biology, there's nothing "special" about it, as much as you would like to hope, its all just 1's and 0's and can be quantified, and one day we'll have the entire human brain mapped out and we'll be able to control and manipulate peoples emotions to the T with drugs and psychotherapy

Last edited: