Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Thailand doesn't get cucked on an industrial scale the way Ukraine does.

S

sscel

Banned
-
Even Thailand doesn't get cucked on an industrial scale the way Ukraine does. At least Thai dudes get priority in real estate purchases in their own country (foreign citizens can't easily purchase Thai property) and at least they don't have to die for Jews. Ukrainian men are now the most cucked group on the planet. They women are everyone's property but their own, their land is owned by Blackrock (look it up), and their govt will be implementing austerity measures (much worse than Greece) to help them pay back their NATO backers.

Whatever. Over for slavs i guess. Ukrainian men can go to SEA and colonize it.

True they got fooled by the Euromaidan and then even more cucked by current and 2014 war. Their country as we know is now dead and ameri-jews have blood on their hands.

Even Thailand doesn't get cucked on an industrial scale the way Ukraine does. At least Thai dudes get priority in real estate purchases in their own country (foreign citizens can't easily purchase Thai property) and at least they don't have to die for Jews. Ukrainian men are now the most cucked group on the planet. They women are everyone's property but their own, their land is owned by Blackrock (look it up), and their govt will be implementing austerity measures (much worse than Greece) to help them pay back their NATO backers.
Ukraine is cucked but Thailand is even more cucked and it's been going on for far longer. Just lol at SE Asians tbh, it got so bad these dudes started transitioning into ladyboys :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

To be honest I'll be happy as long as I never have to see their flag ever again.

I got so tired of seeing it flying everywhere I looked.

Even during the London fireworks they light up the Eye in blue and yellow.