Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even stupid, seemingly inconsequential things like these...

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Forget about slaying on Tinder, forget about those "mad IOIs," forget about that slut working at the retail store who cackles like a hyena when you ask her where the size medium is.

Just imagine driving alone on a summer night with the windows rolled down; you arrive at a red light, and the car next to you is blasting some normie song; inside are seated 18-19 year old kids who are grooving along to the beat and they all turn to look at you anticipating some kind of reaction (you know, just kids being kids... "Haha, look at me! I have my hands up in the air and I'm young, wild and free! For rizzle!" *honk honk*), 

5424979_orig.jpg

...except this time, instead of them seeing your ugly mug and the humiliation that comes package-dealt with it (power in numbers), the tides are turned by virtue of your 9/10 face alone. 

maher.jpg

You command the power. You stole it from them.

As chad these kids would instantly drive off in fear, or even apologize politely with their tails between their legs. As an incel, they would throw things,

???

If that guy was on his own they would tease and jeer at him just as they would an incel

What 80s movie are you living in goddamn my area is too multiculutral with too many crackheads for kids to be yelling at random strangers.