Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Even some chads today are cucked.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you ever see a Chad and Stacy couple in their 20's, unless they are high school sweethearts, she's easily had over a dozen cocks inside her. Chad knows this, and doesn't care. Chad will say "there's nothing wrong with a girl whoring around". If us incels point out flaws of female behavior, Chad might even whiteknight and defend m'lady. Chad will even wife up the whore. Then when Chad reaches around 40 his looks will fade, and his wife will divorce rape him.

Yes, Chad lifemogs us, but even he acts like a cuck quite often.

if all chads were monogamous and only looked for their looks match inceldom wouldn’t even be an issue ffs

Its suifuel knowing even if I do ascend (A gorilla with 6 heads doing backflips over my house will happened before that rofl) all women have sucked and fucked a lot of dicks and I am kissing a mouth that had them inside it. Wtf is this existence.

Its suifuel knowing even if I do ascend (A gorilla with 6 heads doing backflips over my house will happened before that rofl) all women have sucked and fucked a lot of dicks and I am kissing a mouth that had them inside it. Wtf is this existence.
If all you’re gonna do is pump and dump, no marriage or ltr, does partner count really matter that much?

If all you’re gonna do is pump and dump, no marriage or ltr, does partner count really matter that much?
I might as well just buy a flashlight if I want to release urges. I will never have a traditional relationship which is brutal.

I might as well just buy a flashlight if I want to release urges. I will never have a traditional relationship which is brutal.

If you go to a poor ass country you might.

Personally, do you think such a relationship is even existant nowadays, if ever? If not then what is the point of reminiscing about and desiring such a relationship. If it doesn’t exist then there’s no point really. If it does exist, then well shit fucking sucks man idk what to tell you.

Personally, do you think such a relationship is even existant nowadays, if ever? If not then what is the point of reminiscing about and desiring such a relationship. If it doesn’t exist then there’s no point really. If it does exist, then well shit fucking sucks man idk what to tell you.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Facts but also nah, they would constantly be tempted by polygamous Chad and cheat on their partner, if Chad never accepted them it’d probably be better

Facts but also nah, they would constantly be tempted by polygamous Chad and cheat on their partner, if Chad never accepted them it’d probably be better
Chads need to be monogamous as well for universal looksmatching to work. As long as harems can be formed, foids will forever be out of reach for low tier men.

Most non-incels are cucks.

This is true, even chad gets cucked but he still has infinitely more options than us.

He acts like a cuck because he is fucking other foids too. So if he gets angry at his foid for whoremaxing she can blame him for fucking other foids too.