Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even Scamza got surgery

aspercel01

aspercel01

No surgerry for autism
★★★★
3684203_1696458537710.png
3684205_1696458577577.png

But broo, just Be ConfideNT and go jim. Btw, I dont blame him for otoplasty (ear surgery), smart move, but for some reason he didnt bother to announce to his 13yo aspies audience lol. Just buy adonis academy bro, trust.

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about facial surgeries like jaw surgery and others

he's on steroids too

total filthy muslim fraudster

His viewers would benefit way more from surgeries than years of gym.

he's on steroids too

total filthy muslim fraudster
All these modern day influencers are scam artists.
I feel bad for the young people who watch these scammers.

He is just famous for being an influencer. He hasn’t actually done anything with his life of you really think about it.

Theres two things after surgery, it ends good or you look like a fucking abomination

3684203_1696458537710.png
3684205_1696458577577.png

But broo, just Be ConfideNT and go jim. Btw, I dont blame him for otoplasty (ear surgery), smart move, but for some reason he didnt bother to announce to his 13yo aspies audience lol. Just buy adonis academy bro, trust.
Self improvement for you, scamming money and surgery for me

He is just famous for being an influencer. He hasn’t actually done anything with his life of you really think about it.
If you watch his old videos before scamming he was working at mc Donald because he had no life skills or degree, only scamming curry intelligence
It's like in the medieval age when people used to make rich the priest for no reason.
This people are useless without the masses

these young underaged teenagers don't know any better.
it's not okay to take advantage of them like that
Yeah what next are you going to tell that pedophilia is wrong :lul:

It ends badly for most subhumans
It ends bad even for good looking people. This plastic surgery is also like a addiction. People will feel conscious about small imperfections and get surgeries and one of them will fail very bad

Looks way better without beard tbh. The beard just makes him look like a terrorist

Curry academy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back