Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Saint Elliot Rodger Acknowledged the Oofy Doofy Pill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

@IncelKing @SlutLiberationFront

It’s not always about genetics and environment, luck is also very important, you might be better than a guy in looks and/or money, but because of “luck” he happened to meet the girl first (met her before you met her) and after they’ve been together for sometime, she becomes emotionally connected to him to the extent that she won’t leave him even when a better option comes along.

I agree 100% with the oofy doofy pill

It’s not always about genetics and environment, luck is also very important, you might be better than a guy in looks and/or money, but because of “luck” he happened to meet the girl first (met her before you met her) and after they’ve been together for sometime, she becomes emotionally connected to him to the extent that she won’t leave him even when a better option comes along.
To even have the chance to be lucky and meet such a girl, you must be NT as a requirement. :blackpill: :feelsrope:

Genetics allow you in the first place to be with a foid if you pass her looks criteria I mean it’s all luck at the end of the day everything is

why the fuck does everyone go for the white foids?!?!! holy fuck the competition for them is giga insane. this is fucking bs go fuck your own kind :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

These oofy doofy threads are getting out of hand.

The oofy doofy pill is the ultimate truth and i am a victim of it, i just do not make posts or type anything supporting it because it would not make a difference to expose the truth; indeed, this is one of the very first things that made Elliot very right to me since i share similar experiences with him regarding the oofy doofy.

why the fuck does everyone go for the white foids?!?!! holy fuck the competition for them is giga insane. this is fucking bs go fuck your own kind :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Nah man my own kind is grotesque. I want your white womenz

Oofy doofy is social circle game, and the woman is secure that the guy won’t cheat and have unlimited options like a Chad

Foids don’t always choose to date the guys they genuinely WANT for various motives

oofy doofy is basically an exception which confirms the rule

Take the noodlepill, because all the men are going after White toilets there's less competition for Noodlewhores.

Keep finding new pills to cope

The oofy doofy pill is the ultimate truth and i am a victim of it, i just do not make posts or type anything supporting it because it would not make a difference to expose the truth; indeed, this is one of the very first things that made Elliot very right to me since i share similar experiences with him regarding the oofy doofy.
Based:bigbrain:

oofy doofy pill is too real and brutal :fuk:

This. And you wonder why white women are so desired and with such a big ego?

It’s not always about genetics and environment, luck is also very important
indeed, outliers will always exist. cherrypicking them is the main way normies "refute" the blackpill.

oofy doofy pill is NTpill is NPCpill. being NT will always give you the highest possible chance at ascension as a normie.

oofy doofy pill is NTpill is NPCpill. being NT will always give you the highest possible chance at ascension as a normie.
This

NT is cope for men under 5 [UWSL]and/or manlets[/UWSL][UWSL].[/UWSL]
[UWSL] Possible explanations:[/UWSL]
1.He was a chang and she was a white becky.
2. She had weird fetishes
3. She was that kind of foid who likes to experience anything no matter if it's disgusting just to "live on the edge"