Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Saint Elliot Rodger Acknowledged the Oofy Doofy Pill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★★
159d 14h 13m
I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

@IncelKing @SlutLiberationFront

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★
110d 5h 13m
It’s not always about genetics and environment, luck is also very important, you might be better than a guy in looks and/or money, but because of “luck” he happened to meet the girl first (met her before you met her) and after they’ve been together for sometime, she becomes emotionally connected to him to the extent that she won’t leave him even when a better option comes along.

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
I agree 100% with the oofy doofy pill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★★
159d 14h 13m
It’s not always about genetics and environment, luck is also very important, you might be better than a guy in looks and/or money, but because of “luck” he happened to meet the girl first (met her before you met her) and after they’ve been together for sometime, she becomes emotionally connected to him to the extent that she won’t leave him even when a better option comes along.
To even have the chance to be lucky and meet such a girl, you must be NT as a requirement. :blackpill: :feelsrope:

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
56d 13h 13m
Genetics allow you in the first place to be with a foid if you pass her looks criteria I mean it’s all luck at the end of the day everything is

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
156d 15h 57m
racoon4

racoon4

lost it
★★★★★
60d 9h 31m
why the fuck does everyone go for the white foids?!?!! holy fuck the competition for them is giga insane. this is fucking bs go fuck your own kind :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★
9d 22h 23m
These oofy doofy threads are getting out of hand.

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
17d 11h 39m
The oofy doofy pill is the ultimate truth and i am a victim of it, i just do not make posts or type anything supporting it because it would not make a difference to expose the truth; indeed, this is one of the very first things that made Elliot very right to me since i share similar experiences with him regarding the oofy doofy.

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
why the fuck does everyone go for the white foids?!?!! holy fuck the competition for them is giga insane. this is fucking bs go fuck your own kind :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Nah man my own kind is grotesque. I want your white womenz

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists and bad nose
★★★★★
187d 18h 2m
Over

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★★★
34d 9h 11m
Oofy doofy is social circle game, and the woman is secure that the guy won’t cheat and have unlimited options like a Chad

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

abandon all hope ye who enter here
★★★★★
133d 23h 34m
Sorry chads

Its just be incel now :feelsclown:

wintercel

wintercel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 5h 47m
These oofy doofy threads are getting out of hand.
OP is the one spamming these threads, he is clearly some shill pushing an agenda.

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
87d 16h 4m
Foids don’t always choose to date the guys they genuinely WANT for various motives

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★
53d 15h 25m
oofy doofy is basically an exception which confirms the rule

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Major
★★★
7d 20h 56m

Take the noodlepill, because all the men are going after White toilets there's less competition for Noodlewhores.

H

HamudiJr

★★★★★
30d 18h 32m
Keep finding new pills to cope

sirwolfgang

sirwolfgang

Recruit
★★
3d 3h 50m
The oofy doofy pill is the ultimate truth and i am a victim of it, i just do not make posts or type anything supporting it because it would not make a difference to expose the truth; indeed, this is one of the very first things that made Elliot very right to me since i share similar experiences with him regarding the oofy doofy.
Based:bigbrain:

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★★
19d 3h 24m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
350d 1h 25m
oofy doofy pill is too real and brutal :fuk:

Nopish

Nopish

Banned
-
12d 16h 7m
This. And you wonder why white women are so desired and with such a big ego?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★
97d 20h 45m
It’s not always about genetics and environment, luck is also very important
indeed, outliers will always exist. cherrypicking them is the main way normies "refute" the blackpill.

BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★
18d 23h 30m
oofy doofy pill is NTpill is NPCpill. being NT will always give you the highest possible chance at ascension as a normie.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

A Ghost in Istanbul
★★★★★
62d 11h 47m
oofy doofy pill is NTpill is NPCpill. being NT will always give you the highest possible chance at ascension as a normie.
This

ImvisibleForgotten

ImvisibleForgotten

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★
16d 6h 52m
NT is cope for men under 5 and/or manlets.
Possible explanations:
1.He was a chang and she was a white becky.
2. She had weird fetishes
3. She was that kind of foid who likes to experience anything no matter if it's disgusting just to "live on the edge"

übertard

übertard

If you ascend she will still cheat
★★★
5d 19h 55m
Man was a schizo