Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even "quirky" girls like this want chad...

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Just watching this video is so much suicide fuel....

i had a crush on her then i realize i am a uglybrokenigger..... ill never fuck her:( / when she was underground singer..

i had a crush on her then i realize i am a uglybrokenigger..... ill never fuck her:( / when she was underground singer..
yeah her mannerism are so cute, they are like anime tier kek.

Im on the same boyo my fucking ethnic features ruin me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Whats worse is there is some girls that look like that (aesthetic wise) in my school. I want to shoot my face off

yeah her mannerism are so cute, they are like anime tier kek.

Im on the same boyo my fucking ethnic features ruin me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Whats worse is there is some girls that look like that (aesthetic wise) in my school. I want to shoot my face off
damn girls who look like that... i would have to masturbate everyday after the class is over.

Bro part of me sees me spending my whole life with her. Then I snap back to reality and realize I’m ugly

Bro part of me sees me spending my whole life with her. Then I snap back to reality and realize I’m ugly
she would probably roast you if she saw you and me and anyone on this board besides the fakecels..

Even aspie girls hate us.

i fucking hate when losres and incels like you guys think girls that look and act like this are ANY different or better in some way. just because they have different hair and wear non mainstream clothes and put on some quirky act, it doesnt mean they are not complete roasties either you fucking fools. jesus christ snap out of it you cucked faggots

look_innocent.JPG
images

Her looksmatch would be incel af.

i fucking hate when losres and incels like you guys think girls that look and act like this are ANY different or better in some way. just because they have different hair and wear non mainstream clothes and put on some quirky act, it doesnt mean they are not complete roasties either you fucking fools. jesus christ snap out of it you cucked faggots
that is why it suicide fuel cause they are all the same even I you wished they weren't, they all just want chads

wouldn't want an ugly gorilla like me anyway :feelsree::feelsrope:

sad nibba hours

LUL SO RANDOM!!!! XD

I e-dated a girl that looked a lot like her when I was 17, turned out she was just trying to get me to buy her things :feelsrope:

Don't know who that girl is but she's oneitis tier, something about that look is preferable to me.
Doesn't matter though, even girls like that will never look at us - all they want us Chad.

I could light her on fire.

she doesn't even look like she does in that video

She’s not even attractive imo . Jfl at you guys in ur feelings over a roastie

She’s not even attractive imo . Jfl at you guys in ur feelings over a roastie
No point in lusting over Stacy's cause you will never acquire that, so many people start liking plainer girls but there is also no point in that. Hence suicidefuel.