Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even prisoners are cucked.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
If you have a crime against a woman, and go to jail, there will be a target on your back

Isn't the stereotype that it's people who committed crimes against children that are hated even in prisons? Don't think I've ever heard of guys who victimized adult women being particularly hated by other prisoners.

Isn't the stereotype that it's people who committed crimes against children that are hated even in prisons? Don't think I've ever heard of guys who victimized adult women being particularly hated by other prisoners.
Yea that's the stereotype, but I also heard against foids as well.

Yea that's the stereotype, but I also heard against foids as well.
Interesting, though I'd still imagine child abusers and so on would be hated more, considering that women can defend themselves much more and it isn't such a one-sided, pure abuse in those situations.

Interesting, though I'd still imagine child abusers and so on would be hated more, considering that women can defend themselves much more and it isn't such a one-sided, pure abuse in those situations.
Me too brocel, me too. Foids aggravate shit, and they love doing it, worse again if ur subchad

Like this one black whore foid assault me once for no reason

Nope, I really fucking should have though, I'm a massive cuck ik.
And I should have recorded it as well. And give it to police. Have undeniable evidence

And I should have recorded it as well. And give it to police. Have undeniable evidence
I was extremely high inhib at the time

Indeed, can't disagree there. The fear of something like this happening to me was the reason why there was a period when I walked around with a phone literally in my hand all the time.

Indeed, can't disagree there. The fear of something like this happening to me was the reason why there was a period when I walked around with a phone literally in my hand all the time.
Yep, that is one thing I did wrong, I didn't carry my phone with me everywhere I would go, and if I did, it would be low on battery. I mean no one to talk to right? So I didn't care. But never again. And I think I did at least resist the foid. But I needed to press charges, ruin that whores life. They would that exactly if roles were reversed.

many very tough, violent men are terrible simps and whiteknights who lick the floor in front of women. Thats the stereotype that is very popularized and its one of foids biggest fetishes.

Yep, that is one thing I did wrong, I didn't carry my phone with me everywhere I would go, and if I did, it would be low on battery. I mean no one to talk to right? So I didn't care. But never again. And I think I did at least resist the foid. But I needed to press charges, ruin that whores life. They would that exactly if roles were reversed.
Do*

many very tough, violent men are terrible simps and whiteknights who lick the floor in front of women. Thats the stereotype that is very popularized and its one of foids biggest fetishes.
Most male prisoners would rape the fuck out of a (male) rapist, or a man who stole a purse from a woman or really any "crime commited against women".

If you have a crime against a woman, and go to jail, there will be a target on your back
lets be real, if you're on this forum there's going to be a target on your back no matter what. every new tyrone who wants to prove to the rest of the herd that he's not a complete bitch is going to kick your ass because he knows he can win (when i say 'you', i really mean 'us' because this applies to me too).

I think it depends on the place but a lot of inmates would try to hurt or kill you for like a rape crime, not as bad as being a kiddie diddler but you’d still wouldn’t wanna have people know about it

lets be real, if you're on this forum there's going to be a target on your back no matter what. every new tyrone who wants to prove to the rest of the herd that he's not a complete bitch is going to kick your ass because he knows he can win (when i say 'you', i really mean 'us' because this applies to me too).

Well, duh. What else would you expect from a group that's known to cave to rampant faggotry? They fuck other male prisoners in the ass; cuckoldry is hardly the only bit of degeneracy to expect out of those prison homos.

Honestly, death penalty should be brought back, and instituted for every single faggot, and cuck, in and out of the prison system. MAKE THE WEST BASED!!!! (in Civilization IV) :feelsjuice:

Don't think I've ever heard of guys who victimized adult women being particularly hated by other prisoners.
they mostly just use it as an excuse to victimise a smaller/weaker man that they wouldve picked on anyway for whatever other reason. to justify their actions if that makes sense

what do you expect from a bunch of low iq cumskins and niggers alike? they are the most susceptible from the propaganda

they mostly just use it as an excuse to victimise a smaller/weaker man that they wouldve picked on anyway for whatever other reason. to justify their actions if that makes sense
Yeah, that pretty much seems to be it.