Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even prince Harry is simping

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
WTF is happening in this world? Women have too much freaking power.

Even if you're Chad, white, tall, royal status maxxed, money maxxed. A nobody woman can still disobey u, disrespect u, and bluepill scam u.

He's a fucking prince!! And I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy.

What do you mean by "even" as if he was the paragon of rugged masculinity.

Still though why would a goddamned prince 1. ever get married and 2. do so with a SINGLE MOTHER?

i dont feel sorry for this guy tbh

He’s by far not a Chad. And royal blood don’t mean shit, Tyrone from the hood could bang his wife behind Harry’s chalky white back.

aw hes feeling isolated with his stacy wife thats so sad :feelsseriously:

Jfl at marrying a post wall divorcee ethnic roastie who’s older than you when you’re a prince

he is so fucking retarded, i hate that faggot so much for making a used up, wall hitting, hollywood roastie his wife. wtf is going thru that guys skull
Jfl at marrying a post wall divorcee ethnic roastie who’s older than you when you’re a prince

Lmao at that retarded cuck

As winning the life lottery and throwing all that money to the trash.

Last edited:

Still though why would a goddamned prince 1. ever get married and 2. do so with a SINGLE MOTHER?

Why would a prince get married? That's what royal families are for, continuing the lineage, creating progeny to pass a torch to.

Prince Harry looks like the coomer.

Why would a prince get married? That's what royal families are for, continuing the lineage, creating progeny to pass a torch to.

Royal brides were supposed to be virgin as well. Fuck, every woman were supposed to be virgin at marriage.

Since keeping virginity doesn't benefit women, is fine to overlook it in modern times, again, even if you're a prince.

The royal welfare family can't destroy itself soon enough. lmao at marrying some race-baiting American Negress Princess. That nazi costume really bit him in the ass.

Fuck british royalty who cares.

I have two theories
1. He's mind fucked from his grandma murdering his mom
Or
2. He was blackmailed

Simps gonna simp