Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even Peter Parker gets cucked

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Peter Parker, aka. Spider-Man, a literal superhero, gets cucked several times in both the movies and the games, even when the games aren't based on the movies.

Peter is buff, popular, literally saves people's lives, yet Marry Jane keeps breaking up with him to go fuck other dudes, such as Peter's best friend, Harry.
And not only that but Peter takes it like a good boy: "Sure, I would love to get back together with you after you have cucked me with my literal best friend :soy:".

It's so over for spidercels. Fuck Marry Jane.

Tobey Maguire is the best Spider-Man btw

Well ironically enough it's to keep him relatable.
This is the reality for normies - have a girlfriend, get cucked by chad, and then be okay with it.

A lot of comic-book writers are pretty cucked and left-leaning to be honest.

:feelsokman:
I was obsessed with it in high school even when it got so much hate for some reason
Why did you have to be so based all the time? :feelsUgh:

Normies have such a shit taste for preferring Homecoming tbh so no wonder the good shit gets hated regularly. I’ve noticed a lot of people are only just now starting to pander all the Why The Amazing Spider-Man Movies Were Masterpieces type of sloppy content to the Twitter type crowd. Crazy how long it takes them to catch up.

Holy shit yes, i only saw homecoming and it was enough for me to confirm it's absolute garbage. Not going to bother watching anything else with Tom Holland in it.

Typical normie trait tbh, just like how anime and gaming was hated by them they eventually get their filthy paws on it and it drives me up the wall
It’s all capeshit at the end but this is unholy amounts of basedness, I just got a call.

5f0.png