Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even nigs are waking up to the JQ while whites think Israel is their greatest ally

Trump supports israel

AFD supports israel

those far-right politicians support israel

israel supported apartheid

israel = zionism

zionists are clearly right wing, while jews that support the left wing stuff arent zionists and dont care about elevating other jews
And how does supporting Israel help white people not be genocided? Yes the right is filled with zionists who are funded by jews, You'll hear nobody deny that.

I suggest reading up on these types of infographics at https://t.me/JewishContributions

View attachment 1701042801217.png

Frankly, we should not waste our precious time with non-Whites. They burden us with the responsibility of educating them about every topic ranging from White replacement to the Jewish question.
Well my time isn't very precious, I'm bored out of my mind. But you're right there's absolutely nothing to gain from teaching the JQ to them. It's not their war to fight and in the same way idgaf about Palestine they dgaf about Europe and that is just how people are. But I'll entertain the conversation because I've got nothing better to do.

Attachments

• 1701043066403.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
i dont care if jews are white but zionists aka israeli supporters suck. and israel sucks
Of course Israel sucks. Have I been unclear about this? I could not care less about the Jews. In fact, I wish there was a button to wipe Jews off the face of the earth.

Oh, you're just retarded. My mistake.

Please continue (being retarded).
It's lazy and stupid when ethnics lump Jews with Whites, because then they can consolidate their hatred of both into one group instead of two.
Frankly, we should not waste our precious time with non-Whites. They burden us with the responsibility of educating them about every topic ranging from White replacement to the Jewish question. They fail to distinguish form and substance just like women do. The reason some Ashkenazi Jews look quite White is their heavy European admixture, which only makes them mixed, not White. They are still Semitic in origin. That is why they use the term "anti-Semite" when someone is mean to them. They see themselves as Semite deep down. Only stupid ethnics believe they belong to the White race.

But you know what? In the end it does not matter whether ethnics see them as White or not, because we are going to expel the Jews back to the Middle Eastern countries they should never have come from anyhow.
You look like this.

meanwhile, Look at how "brown" this jew is. Totally not white, I assure you

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6JpEWqt/

Last edited:
It's lazy and stupid when ethnics lump Jews with Whites, because then they can consolidate their hatred of both into one group instead of two.
This thread already made it abundantly clear that ashkenazis are genetically and racially european. The studies your gay boyfriend @verybasedindeed provided himself showed his own bullshit to be nonsense. The studies HE HIMSELF provided show that ashkenazis are whiter than italians and greeks kek

dumb fucking niggers will be punished with blood no antisemitism will be tolerated!!!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Frankly, we should not waste our precious time with non-Whites.
Nigger, youre an incel like the rest of us. Your time isnt "precious"
They burden us with the responsibility of educating them about every topic ranging from White replacement to the Jewish question.
You pathetically tried to "educate" me on how ashkenazis arent white only for your own studies to BTFO of you.
They fail to distinguish form and substance just like women do. The reason some Ashkenazi Jews look quite White is their heavy European admixture
that european admixture is so heavy that the average ashkenazi is racially whiter than italians and greeks. At that point they're more white than MENA
which only makes them mixed, not White.
if ashkenazis are genetically coming out being whiter than italians, that makes them whiter than most south europeans.
They are still Semitic in origin.
ashkenazis are majority eastern european in their genetics
That is why they use the term "anti-Semite" when someone is mean to them. They see themselves as Semite deep down.
ashkenazis viewing themselves as semites doesnt magically alter their genes. Just like a somali viewing himself as non-black doesnt magically alter his genes
Only stupid ethnics believe they belong to the White race.
You posted studies with your own 2 hands that proved you wrong
But you know what? In the end it does not matter whether ethnics see them as White or not, because we are going to expel the Jews back to the Middle Eastern countries they should never have come from anyhow.
Stop larping, nigger. Back to /pol/ with you

Last edited:
White people also benefit from not claiming the Jews as their own race. They can blame all the evil stuff whites did throught history on the Jews doing it, or forcing white people to do it. Which many of the coping white guilters on this forum does.
Very true. It's DAH JOOZ is a convenient way to ignore anything evil that Anglos or Franks did/do and pin it on a bunch of Polish and Russians larping as Semites

Last edited:
while jews that support the left wing stuff dont care about elevating other jews
That's completely false, and it shows that your understanding of the Jews is lacking. Jews are masters of the "heads we win, tails you lose" game. Jews controlling both sides gives the goyim the illusion of change and something meaningless to waste energy fighting for, and it allows the Jews to benefit no matter who wins.

Yes the right is filled with zionists who are funded by jews, You'll hear nobody deny that.
alot of fascists deny it though, especially burgers. I didnt know you're not one of them
I suggest reading up on these types of infographics at https://t.me/JewishContributions

View attachment 971398

its really way more complicated than that. israel at first went against apartheid south africa but when they realized the niggas wouldnt generate them shekels they turned to supporting apartheiders. then they realized the US has more shekels so they followed the US's advice to turn against the apartheid. so summary zionists dont care about the white race but whatever will generate them shekels. currently they're in the side of anti-immigrant republicans because they are shekel lovers and kikes fear muzzie immigrants. they dont love or hate the white race. they just care about money and only money
Well my time isn't very precious, I'm bored out of my mind. But you're right there's absolutely nothing to gain from teaching the JQ to them. It's not their war to fight and in the same way idgaf about Palestine they dgaf about Europe and that is just how people are. But I'll entertain the conversation because I've got nothing better to do.
fair enough. we both have the same enemies but different wars. but aslong as you're anti-zionist you're in the logically correct path

Veey true. It's DAH JOOZ is a convenient way to ignore anything evil that Anglos or Franks did/do and pin it on a bunch of Polish and Russians larping as Semites
and only a minority of whites actually are antizionist and redpilled. so whats about to happen to them they kinda asked for it

and only a minority of whites actually are antizionist and redpilled. so whats about to happen to them they kinda asked for it
Most pro-israel demonstrations since Oct 7 have been almost all whites.

Most pro-palestine demonstrations have been white, black, hispanic, arab, asian

Even spic fuentes noticed this pattern

You look like this.

View attachment 971514

meanwhile, Look at how "brown" this jew is. Totally not white, I assure you

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6JpEWqt/

When Jews themselves tell you that they're not White (see other post) but you keep cherry picking the one Israeli tribe that are MIXED with Europeans as proof that Jews = Whites, it only shows how dumb you really fucking are.

Very true. It's DAH JOOZ is a convenient way to ignore anything evil that Anglos or Franks did/do and pin it on a bunch of Polish and Russians larping as Semites
And it's exactly like I said:
J F L

Stay retarded, sand nigger. Must be all of that cousin fucking in your lineage.

When Jews themselves tell you that they're not White (see other post)
Somalis also tell me theyre not Black. Guess theyre not Black anymore, huh?

Lebanese also tell me theyre not Arab. Guess theyre not Arab anymore huh?

but you keep cherry picking the one Israeli tribe that are MIXED with Europeans as proof that Jews = Whites, it only shows how dumb you really fucking are.
I never said Jews = White, and if you didnt have your head up your own ass, and actually read my posts, you'd see I was pointing out that Ashkenazi Jews are white. Never once did I claim Ethiopian, Sephardic, or Mizrahi Jews as being white

"Sand nigger that wants to destroy dah huite race"

"Defender of white europeans of the mediterranean"

0c3761fd 8202 4f86 8859 a299e6208059

Somalis also tell me theyre not Black. Guess theyre not Black anymore, huh?

Lebanese also tell me theyre not Arab. Guess theyre not Arab anymore huh?
This is exactly the kind of retardation I expected.

"Black" and "Arab" are not the same type of category. The Lebanese person might ethnically not be Arab, since Lebanon has other ethnic groups besides Arabs, including a tiny minority of Sephardic Jews. But the statement "Lebanese people are not Arab" is false, because Arabs are the majority.

The Somali is just a fucking dumbass. "Black" is not an ethnic group.

I never said Jews = White, and if you didnt have your head up your own ass, and actually read my posts, you'd see I was pointing out that Ashkenazi Jews are white. Never once did I claim Ethiopian, Sephardic, or Mizrahi Jews as being white
Stop moving the goalposts. You posted a chinktok video of a European mixed Jew as a response to a comment about ethnics lumping Jews in with White Europeans of various ethnicities. Only now when your bullshit is called out do you ever make mention of other Jewish tribes. See:
Read my posts in this thread. You're dead wrong. Jews are genetically european.
It's too late to back out of your retarded comments now. You can only either double down or stop making it worse for yourself. :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
"Black" and "Arab" are not the same type of category.
Yes they are. They are a broad ethnic identity that encompass multiple smaller groups, just like "White"
The Lebanese person might ethnically not be Arab, since Lebanon has other ethnic groups besides Arabs, including a tiny minority of Sephardic Jews.
ok
But the statement "Lebanese people are not Arab" is false, because Arabs are the majority.
So, the statment "Ashkenazi people are not white" is also false, since Ashkenazis are genetically majority NE European
The Somali is just a fucking dumbass.
Why? Because you say so? How is somalis rejecting being labelled as black any different than ashkenazis rejecting being labelled as white?
"Black" is not an ethnic group.
Neither is white, both are just colors
Stop moving the goalposts.
Never did.
You posted a chinktok video of a European mixed Jew as a response to a comment about ethnics lumping Jews in with White Europeans of various ethnicities.
Because it shows Ashkenazis look white, because they are genetically white
Only now when your bullshit is called out do you ever make mention of other Jewish tribes. See:
Nope, my FIRST fucking post in this entire thread was this

"They are, you stupid cracker. On a GENETIC level, ashkenazis are objectively european"

My 4th Post was:

"No, the jq is just snow nigger seething that they can't get pussy and blaming every ill degenerate shit in their gay suicidal societies on DAH JOOOZ, meanwhile, the average Ashkenazi jew is whiter than the average south european arab rapebaby"

And my 5th Post was:

"You're coping because you pathetically and miserably want to detach yourself from the kikes when the white kikes learned snd repeat the behaviors we have seen displayed by white anglos and white Franks.

Everyone knows ashkenazis are eastern europeans racially."

I was brining up specifically ASHKENAZI Jews long before your dumbass crawled into the thread. Meanwhile, that quote of mine you used is from like my 10th or 12th post.
It's too late to back out of your retarded comments now. You can only either double down or stop making it worse for yourself. :feelskek: :feelsclown:
What comment is retarded exactly?

Yes they are. They are a broad ethnic identity that encompass multiple smaller groups, just like "White"
When you respond with this as the first thing you say you're just proving that you're dumb. Race and ethnicity are not the same thing. Ethnicity is a subset of race.

No point in reading the rest. JFL

alot of fascists deny it though, especially burgers. I didnt know you're not one of them
No they don't, they'd be retarded to, most rightwing politicians are very open about their support for Israel. Denying the obvious would make you look stupid and lose any credibility you might've had.

its really way more complicated than that. israel at first went against apartheid south africa but when they realized the niggas wouldnt generate them shekels they turned to supporting apartheiders. then they realized the US has more shekels so they followed the US's advice to turn against the apartheid. so summary zionists dont care about the white race but whatever will generate them shekels. currently they're in the side of anti-immigrant republicans because they are shekel lovers and kikes fear muzzie immigrants. they dont love or hate the white race. they just care about money and only money
I don't care if Israel supported it or not, does Israel saying "we support this or that" change anything? It's like when these politicians tell me they'll close the borders but don't. They're empty words they don't do anything. What all these jews in the image I posted does something.
fair enough. we both have the same enemies but different wars. but aslong as you're anti-zionist you're in the logically correct path
I'm not anti-zionist I don't give a shit about either side of the conflict, it's not my problem. Sadly there are a lot of far-right whites (David Duke, Nick Fuentes, Keith Woods, Mark Collett and many many more) who do get sucked into this little semitic squabble between these 2 anti-white groups, but I've yet to hear a single sandnigger say that them invading Europe is a bad thing for us and they should all go back home.

When you respond with this as the first thing you say you're just proving that you're dumb.
Its just a fact of thr matter. Arab, white, black are all broad categorizations that encompass different peoples depending on who you ask
Race and ethnicity are not the same thing. Ethnicity is a subset of race.
I know that. What does that have to do with what I said? Ethnically, Americans are white, just like Serbians, yet their race is different.
No point in reading the rest. JFL
You read the rest, and I know you did but your bitch ass knows you're wrong about ashkenazis not being white but your niggerbrain refuses to acknowledge ashkenazis are no different than their other snow nigger brethren

Such a brown jew!

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6dMUMGX/

Its just a fact of thr matter. Arab, white, black are all broad categorizations that encompass different peoples depending on who you ask

I know that. What does that have to do with what I said? Ethnically, Americans are white, just like Serbians, yet their race is different.

You read the rest, and I know you did but your bitch ass knows you're wrong about ashkenazis not being white but your niggerbrain refuses to acknowledge ashkenazis are no different than their other snow nigger brethren

Such a brown jew!

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6dMUMGX/

Doesn't matter how hard your dumb ass tries to deny reality, Jews aren't White. We're not the same people, despite how hard you cope. :feelstastyman:

Doesn't matter how hard your dumb ass tries to deny reality, Jews aren't White. We're not the same people, despite how hard you cope. :feelstastyman:
>every single genetics study hia gay boyfriend posted showed Ashkenazis are Eastern European

>accuses me of coping snd denying reality

Lmaooo

>every single genetics study hia gay boyfriend posted showed Ashkenazis are Eastern European

>accuses me of coping snd denying reality

Lmaooo
We all already acknowledge that Ashkenazis are Europeans mixed Jews. What your dumb shitskin sandnigger ass then likes to do is to take that fact and conclude that all Jews and Whites are therefore the same.

Ethnically, Americans are white, just like Serbians, yet their race is different.
No, dumbass. Americans and Serbians are the same race - White - but their ethnicities are different. American Whites are a hodgepodge of English, French, German, Irish, and some Italians thrown in there, among other ethnicities.

We all already acknowledge that Ashkenazis are Europeans mixed Jews.
Yes, and they are SO "mixed" with europeans that they are genetically whiter than italians and greeks.
What your dumb shitskin sandnigger ass then likes to do is to take that fact and conclude that all Jews and Whites are therefore the same.
Nope, again, you pathetic lying sperg. This was my FIRST POST on this thread:

"They are, you stupid cracker. On a GENETIC level, ashkenazis are objectively european"

Your pathetic, miserable attempt at trying to claim I EVER said other non-Ashkenazi jews were european is either you purposefully being an obtuse retard, or just genuinely being THAT bad at reading comprehension and contextual understanding
No, dumbass. Americans and Serbians are the same race - White - but their ethnicities are different.
Nope. Americans are a blend of Germanic, Anglo, and Iberian DNA, while Serbians are none of that. They are Slavic. Ergo, not the same genetically
American Whites are a hodgepodge of English, French, German, Irish, and some Italians thrown in there, among other ethnicities.
And Serbians aren't any of that lmao

Niggers can't even read. They aren't waking up to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back