Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even nigs are waking up to the JQ while whites think Israel is their greatest ally

Ethnics always were more likely to support hummus

that's one based nigger with Johan Liebert pfp.

View: https://x.com/yourboyjemz/status/1727826901874471250?s=46&t=kRuZouWTL8hNZmxnY8uyCg

this post has 19k likes and has multiple blacks in the comment section calling out Jews and calling elon, “Jewlon” kek

Meanwhile I still see retarded boomers still kissing Israel’s ass just because the Jew owned politicians say Israel is usa greatest ally

boomers are stuck on that sky daddy christian hocus pocus. Religion is make believe but boomers really believe in sky daddy

The problem with Negroes and their hatred for Jews is that they think Jews are White.

Good. But of course Jews will lash back at them since you're not supposed to bite the hand that feeds you.

Meanwhile I still see retarded boomers still kissing Israel’s ass just because the Jew owned politicians say Israel is usa greatest ally
Boomer whites are an interesting demographic. The kikes hate their asses yet at the same time I feel the kikes have realized that ethnically replacing boomer whites and brainwashing their children is not a great strategy as antisemitism is due to rise and also America is becoming too weak to police the Jew's world for them.

I think the kikes will let Trump with the next one. It's a lesser of two evils for them. Another democrat win will mean more pro-Palestine voices being tolerated and more importantly it will speed up Jewmerica's decline, which is not in Israel's best interest. So they will throw a bone to the MAGA retards.

boomers are stuck on that sky daddy christian hocus pocus. Religion is make believe but boomers really believe in sky daddy
Even if sky daddy was real, the ones they made in their imagination has nothing to do with it.

Good. Have you noticed that jewish tinder is just showing attractive people first?

Before it used to be balanced randomly where ugly people stood a chance but jews knew what they were doing.

They destroyed cold approach, gave us normal functioning dating apps, bought them all together and completely destroyed them with algorithms.

No one hates the kike more than Muslims so it makes sense. Literally backfiring on them.

Blacks have always been woke on Jews fuck you talking bout.

It's not our fault cock sucking white puppets see them as gods gift to the universe and one of their primary allies in the war against all melanated folk

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MTCEHtb2oR6l/

The Nation of Islam literally wrote an epic series redpilling people on Jews, ages ago. Marcus Garvey also spoke about them and their underhanded ways damn near a century ago...the list goes on...

It's not our fault if people are too stupid to listen and routinely snuff out the truthful voices of the Original People.

Being a low IQ tribal sandnigger who hates Israel =/= understanding the JQ.

Especially when you confront them with the FACT that they're being used as a biological weapon against the White race, they don't wanna hear any of that shit.

Nov 25 2023 2 16 06

The problem with Negroes and their hatred for Jews is that they think Jews are White.
They are, you stupid cracker. On a GENETIC level, ashkenazis are objectively european

The Nation of Islam literally wrote an epic series redpilling people on Jews, ages ago. Marcus Garvey also spoke about them and their underhanded ways damn near a century ago...the list goes on...

It's not our fault if people are too stupid to listen and routinely snuff out the truthful voices of the Original People.
Malcolm X also understood the kike rats all too well

Snow niggers barely understand the JQ. They are the goodest goys
Especially when you confront them with the FACT that they're being used as a biological weapon against the White race, they don't wanna hear any of that shit.
how are they biological weapons? What is this dumb fuck on about?

jews are white, and im sick of the mental gymnastics other whites are having to deny this

I think the kikes will let Trump with the next one. It's a lesser of two evils for them. Another democrat win will mean more pro-Palestine voices being tolerated and more importantly it will speed up Jewmerica's decline, which is not in Israel's best interest. So they will throw a bone to the MAGA retards.
seems we are heading in a direction where that 666 kyke Jared 'the non-pedo' Kushner will run things

how are they biological weapons? What is this dumb fuck on about?
Way to prove my point. Them opening our borders and flooding our countries with you brownoids? Like 90% of what the JQ is instead of this petty palestine israel bullshit nobody gives a fuck about?

They are, you stupid cracker. On a GENETIC level, ashkenazis are objectively european
I thought you were smarter than this. Never have I disrespected you in a debate. You lack self-control because it is not in your genes. Jews are not White. Use your small hands to do some research on this issue before spewing nonsense.

Way to prove my point.
what point? Can you grow some balls and say what you want to say?
Them opening our borders and flooding our countries with you brownoids?
Snow niggers should stop war mongering if they don't want brown people in "their" countries. Simple as.

Also white men love raping and molesting brown kids

Screenshot 20230907 192902 Samsung Internet

Like 90% of what the JQ is instead of this petty palestine israel bullshit nobody gives a fuck about?
No, the jq is just snow nigger seething that they can't get pussy and blaming every ill degenerate shit in their gay suicidal societies on DAH JOOOZ, meanwhile, the average Ashkenazi jew is whiter than the average south european arab rapebaby

58342e2e 2c72 406e a091 ea9df642fd7e

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM61VpMqG/

I just did you dumb nigger
Snow niggers should stop war mongering if they don't want brown people in "their" countries. Simple as.

Most brownoids in Europe are from Morocco or Turkey, in America it's spics and niggers, wtf are you talking about it has nothing to do with war you dumb nigger. And even if it was war, we can bomb your little desertrats as much as we want and still have sniper towers on our borders for when you decide to cross, miss me with your libtard low IQ (((CNN))) talking points.

I thought you were smarter than this. Never have I disrespected you in a debate. You lack self-control because it is not in your genes. Jews are not White. Use your small hands to do some research on this issue before spewing nonsense.
You're coping because you pathetically and miserably want to detach yourself from the kikes when the white kikes learned snd repeat the behaviors we have seen displayed by white anglos and white Franks.

Everyone knows ashkenazis are eastern europeans racially.

"Muh racially non-european Kike"

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM61V7YfG/

"Ah yes my fellow aryan"

3b915a3b 845d 4568 8a71 7cb586f5ff01

Last edited:

View attachment 968292

No, the jq is just snow nigger seething that they can't get pussy and blaming every ill degenerate shit in their gay suicidal societies on DAH JOOOZ, meanwhile, the average Ashkenazi jew is whiter than the average south european arab rapebaby

View attachment 968291

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM61VpMqG/

dont try debating that guy he's not even white but a nigger muttoid

I just did you dumb nigger
No you didnt
Most brownoids in Europe are from Morocco or Turkey,in America it's spics and niggers
Ok?
wtf are you talking about it has nothing to do with war you dumb nigger
it does. Snow niggers, be it Anglos or Franks or Ashkenazis, attack and subvert and destroy countries like iraq, syria, libya, palestine, Afghanistan. Then they try and play victim as if they arent responsible for those actions
. And even if it was war, we can bomb your little desertrats as much as we want and still have sniper towers on our borders for when you decide to cross, miss me with your libtard low IQ (((CNN))) talking points.
Bro, don't forget you're still a retarded incel genetic dead end. Youre not on /pol/. Stop talking like you can or will do fuck all.

>we can

Should woulda coulda. Cope more. Most snow niggers are too busy being trannies or killing themselves

So much for "High East Asian IQ". I overrated you.
Races are what people look like. And while jews generally have a 'look' it's still white in bone structure and melanin. I always thought the idea of needing Nazis needing 'papers' to shoot a jew was nonsense. If you want to shoot a kyke for having a hook nose, shoot him for having a hook nose.

Only liberal cucks are pendantic enough to say something like Nick Fuentes is a spic

Last edited:
Some have always been awake to the kike menace who used to enslave them and sell them expired food during segregation

Races are what people look like. And while jews generally have a 'look' it's still white in bone structure and melanin. Only liberal cucks are pendantic enough to say something like Nick Fuentes is a spic
Spic fuentes is 18% Aztec.

And no, race is more than just looks. It's genetics as well. There are blonde blue eyed kurds who are still genetically closer to brown iraqis than they are to europeans

Ac8a57967f711bb2d8b5b42239df6d0a

What do you mean "ok?" your whole retarded argument was that we have rapefugees in our country because of warmongering. I destroy that argument by saying most brownoids in the West are from countries that are not at war and your response is "ok?".

You prove my point that niggers and sandniggers are not only completely clueless on the JQ but will actively use jewish/libtard talking points to "deboonk it" and then stfu as soon as anyone points out how stupid they are.

You're a dumb nigger, @fulltimeloser alt account.

Blacks can get away with antisemitism

What do you mean "ok?" your whole retarded argument was that we have rapefugees in our country because of warmongering.
Which is true.
I destroy that argument by saying most brownoids in the West are from countries that are not at war and your response is "ok?".
Morocco still suffers from massive economic exploitation by French. So its all still the same
You prove my point that niggers and sandniggers are not only completely clueless on the JQ but will actively use jewish/libtard talking points to "deboonk it" and then stfu as soon as anyone points out how stupid they are.

You're a dumb nigger, @fulltimeloser alt account.
The JQ is just a pathetic attempt by other snow niggers to pin all their evil on another snow nigger tribe

Ashkenazis are still whiter than Mediterranean Europeans, and especially you with your black hair and black eyes kek

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM61qmrVQ/

E1e8b802bb34cd7ed870d5783116f12c  greek men bearded men

Which is true.
No it wasn't true that's why I told you it wasn't true, it went from war mongering to "economic exploitation"? Move the goal posts further. Again you're just a dumb nigger and an embarrassment for anyone who talks to you or respects your opinion.

No it wasn't true that's why I told you it wasn't true
It is
went from war mongering to "economic exploitation"?
it didnt "went from" anywhere. You stupid fuck. Its BOTH
Move the goal posts further.
goalposts were never being moved. Youre just too stupid to understand
Again you're just a dumb nigger and an embarrassment for anyone who talks to you or respects your opinion.

You're coping because you pathetically and miserably want to detach yourself from the kikes when the white kikes learned snd repeat the behaviors we have seen displayed by white angles and white Franks.

Everyone knows ashkenazis are eastern europeans racially.

You get very emotional over this subject, which means you probably belong to a people that have been subjugated by the Jews. Now that I think about it, you have never mentioned your race. Of course there is a racial motivation behind it. Otherwise, you would not be so passionate about this subject to the point of insulting me. What is the problem, baby hands? Did some creepy old Jew rape you and your family? Have your brown people been humiliated by the Jews and now you are mad about it? Cry me a river, mudboy.

The PCA diagram below shows us that Jews are not members of the White race:

Science is not your friend here:

From your this study, we can see quite clearly via the y-DNA chart that Jews are not White. Your Eastern European Jews are grouping with Syrians and such:

1745 6150 5 57 4

Another study that proves the Jews are not White:

Admixture in Ashkenazi Jews PCA 75

I can do this all day:

If you wish, I can show you twenty more depicting the same result.

Even some Jews acknowledge that they are not White:

And your assertion that I want to detach myself from the Jews because of what they are doing is hilariously stupid.

White leftists are helping the Jews win, but I have never claimed they are not White. That must confuse the heck out of you.

"Everyone knows Ashkenazi Jews are Eastern European racially."

Everyone knows incels are terrorist, so it must be true because everyone knows, right? Wow. It was not a lie when I said that I thought you were smarter than this.

Read and learn:

Ashkenazi Jews are not Eastern European:

Yet another study:

Conclusion: Quit spewing nonsense about topics you know nothing about.

White people siding with the Jews like they've been doing for a millenia.

jews are white, and im sick of the mental gymnastics other whites are having to deny this
Ashkenazi jews maybe, mizrahi and sephradic jews? I don't think so there are even ethiopean jews which no one in their right mind would consider white. Jews are not a monolith
but most jews in the west are ashkenazi so I can see why people have that misconception

They ain't waking up to shit. They're just seething because Niggerstinians are getting killed. If the kikes kept genociding Whites only they would still be cheering them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back