Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even my foid friend is starting to ignore me

What the fuck is everyone here a cucked teen no wonder everyone's leaving. I have these assumptions of people and project my own problems onto you guys and then find out it's all bullshit. I don't blame you for wanting validation but fuck honestly I spend less and less time on here. @Admiral_Arkantos

KILL THE CUCKS

It’s over man.

After school ended, we made a deal to meet up as we live fairly close. I invited her multiple times and she found an excuse every single time not to go. Tonight, it was around 22 pm and she said she would come out, i waited and it was raining heavily. So I am literally showering in rain while waiting for her and she just says she won't go all of a sudden. She suggests i come tommorow at daytime. I say I will and then she says it's too hot outside and that I shouldn't.

Why? I literally thought of her as my sister. I defended her infront of some stupid normies that were acting out. I trusted her so much i revealed my suicidal tendencies to her. I just wanted her to keep me company for like 30 minutes because i'm lonely.

Fuck everything and everyone. No one gives a fuck about me.
Bro never except woman to give fuck about anyine except dick of chad.
Forget about love- it is a pure poidson concockted by evildoers poets.

Females hate emotionally weak men. You literally use this bitch as an emotional tampon, whining to her about your problems, and you expect her to support you? Do you not know female nature by this point?

This.

I hope you learned your lesson OP. Man and woman can never be friends. Also, never spill out your problems to women, they'll never understand male issues.

D8B14651 7C26 431E A7BC 285F572C88DD

She clearly doesnt like you or want to hang out with you. Why is she keeping you around though? You arent buying her things are you cuck?? Thats the only reason she hasnt flat out ghosted you shes gaining something from pretending to like you
Nah. Not buying her anythung.

This.

I hope you learned your lesson OP. Man and woman can never be friends. Also, never spill out your problems to women, they'll never understand male issues.
Learned my lesson tbh.

Foids are never your friends. Stop being a cuck.

You really asked for this. Foids are not your friends, at least you learned your lesson. Now imagine her running in the rain in that same day if a Chad asked her out.

Finally I just decided that if anyone wanted me around they’d call or text first. After that the only people who contacted me were family members and telemarketers
12740.jpg

Imagine having a foid as a friend...

This place isn't for you.

Look we are incel, foid are already scared when crossing us randomly in the street
And now you ask for a meet up in 10pm jfl she probably scared of being raped or something idk, at least ask to meet in morning / afternoon tbh and dont expect much from them

I only ever have one foid friend (a neighbor) in 6th grade
Use to play all kinda games in ps1 and yugioh with her fr
We just stopped talking altogether as we grew up
Then again this was while were both elementary schoolers
We were both still really naive then
Doubt friendship with foid in adulthood would work out tbh

Sorry if my english suck, not my 1st language, im trying

sorry man but you are a cuck

>female
>friend
THE COPE IS UNREAL!

HAHAHA what a soyboy defending your m'lady like the pedophile IncelTears-incels.

You opened up. Now she thinks you are uncool to hang around. Guys cant have feelings dont you know?

from what you've just described: she doesn't see you as a friend, you're just a sideman to her. people like you would become irrelevant really quickly to her the moment something better comes along. you're a disposable time pass to her

Soyus Maximus, dont worry bro. We all learn from our mistakes

After school ended, we made a deal to meet up as we live fairly close. I invited her multiple times and she found an excuse every single time not to go. Tonight, it was around 22 pm and she said she would come out, i waited and it was raining heavily. So I am literally showering in rain while waiting for her and she just says she won't go all of a sudden. She suggests i come tommorow at daytime. I say I will and then she says it's too hot outside and that I shouldn't.

Why? I literally thought of her as my sister. I defended her infront of some stupid normies that were acting out. I trusted her so much i revealed my suicidal tendencies to her. I just wanted her to keep me company for like 30 minutes because i'm lonely.

Fuck everything and everyone. No one gives a fuck about me.
I have no female friends

You are so lucky to have such a good fiend!

ask for a handjob atleast, if not move on you spineless orbiting faggot.