Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even my dreams are horrifying

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
I cannot escape my failure of a life even in dreams . There is always a tense and dark ambience in my recurring dreams and its always filled with anxiety and tense situations where i am feeling helpless and weak . Due to constant negative reinforcements from childhood for how i look , my dreams are permanently fcked up . Its gory and horrifying and regular episodes of sleep terror have completely drained my mind. One who is not good looking neither have a high iq are literally seen as people who dont have feelings by the society at large and treated like a third class human .

I get shot, am in an airplane crash, get rejected by girls, die to an atomic bomb, or something similar every. fucking. night.

What's your ethnicity?

I get shot, am in an airplane crash, get rejected by girls, die to an atomic bomb, or something similar every. fucking. night.
tbh these are typical incel dream traits..you are always in a vulnerable position. Literally its very sad to say this, but i think our sub conscious is telling us to rope :feelsrope:Well i would have roped if i had the courage to do so but i am too scared , also then i look at my close family who were the only ones who looked after me and they are unaware of what i am going through as i have always hide my pain in front of them and tried to show them i am happy and well

I had a dream, that there was a girl, that fell in love with me. It felt so real

I had a dream, that there was a girl, that fell in love with me. It felt so real
Its good for you, that means you still have some life and fight left inside you . Maybe you can ascend someday..... there is no hope left for me, my sub concious already knows it but my ego is just too scared to accept the truth

I cannot escape my failure of a life even in dreams . There is always a tense and dark ambience in my recurring dreams and its always filled with anxiety and tense situations where i am feeling helpless and weak . Due to constant negative reinforcements from childhood for how i look , my dreams are permanently fcked up . Its gory and horrifying and regular episodes of sleep terror have completely drained my mind. One who is not good looking neither have a high iq are literally seen as people who dont have feelings by the society at large and treated like a third class human .
same, then i wake up feeling like I haven't slept in a week

Brutal I have terrifying dreams but lately I can’t remember them or I do as soon as I wake up and forget.

Scarred for life thanks to society.