Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even my birth is not normal

how many of u r sectioncels

• natural birth

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • C section

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
i was born of a csection not natural birth with out modern medicine i would have died
i should have never been born in the first place to live this life
C section versus Natural Delivery11

I was born out of a C section too. My mom said it could’ve been fatal.

I have autism so I’ve always wondered if that has anything to do with it. Maybe just clutching at straws tbh.

I have autism so I’ve always wondered if that has anything to do with it. Maybe just clutching at straws tbh.
children shoukd be born of natural birth not c section

My birth was natural. But my mother said I was almost blue(cold), wrinkly and dehydrated. Without modern medicine I would probably be dead.

My birth was natural. But my mother said I was almost blue(cold), wrinkly and dehydrated. Without modern medicine I would probably be dead.
haha now you r a failed human being and posting on incels site

When I came out of my moms womb the cord was around my neck and I was roping kek. They had to put me back in a few times before just doing C section.

Maybe fucked up births contribute to inceldom? What matters though is that as a newborn I was based and blackpilled tbh

My mom told me I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and they were afraid it would strangle me, regardless I was delivered naturally but I suspect Im at least partially brain damaged because of it, it would explain my autism and low IQ @Insomniac

My mom told me I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and they were afraid it would strangle me, regardless I was delivered naturally but I suspect Im at least partially brain damaged because of it, it would explain my autism and low IQ @Insomniac
You have autism too? Didn’t know.

That’s interesting. I don’t know what causes autism but there seems to be a lot of variables.

You have autism too? Didn’t know.

That’s interesting. I don’t know what causes autism but there seems to be a lot of variables.

Self diagnosed, but it has to be

-I cant read social situations or make small talk, Im a social retard
-Im good at math
-Dont like new things; love routines, patterns and whats familiar

99% Im at least mildly autistic

Natural, although my mother was in her mid thirties at the time and required fertility treatments to get pregnant. Possibly the reason I'm such a defective, poor excuse for a human.

Just like I dont wanna measure how big my dick is because its small, I dont wanna know if I have autism for sure even tho theres like a 99% chance I do

Natural. My mom was at some point recommended a C section though, since I was expected for mid July but was born only in early August.

I was born through in vitro fertilization apparently, came out naturally but I have Aspergers, I'm ugly, and I was born too late in time, so it looks like mission failed.

I was born through in vitro fertilization apparently, came out naturally but I have Aspergers, I'm ugly, and I was born too late in time, so it looks like mission failed.

Why in vitro? Did your mother use a sperm bank?

Natural

But my parents were drunk when they made me

Why in vitro? Did your mother use a sperm bank?
I don't even know that answer myself, I was indeed conceived from my biological mom and dad, but yeah I have no idea why they chose that tbh. It does apparently help against genetic disorders and such. My guess is that my parents were still considered "older" (for having children) so I guess they chose that.

A lot of users here are c section for some reason myself included.

I don't even know that answer myself, I was indeed conceived from my biological mom and dad, but yeah I have no idea why they chose that tbh. It does apparently help against genetic disorders and such. My guess is that my parents were still considered "older" (for having children) so I guess they chose that.

That can explain the Asperger. I also had older parents and the same happened to me. You could have had a much better chance if they had used sperm from a young donor.

It was over before it even began.

same, i'm slighty autistic and never fit into group (normies) i was always outsider since kinergarden. Actually i was supposed to have brother but he died at birth few years earlier, i was lucky (or i guess not since i'm posting there) to be alive.

Lifefuel because it means we're subhumans because or our mother's weak frame, not necessarily our fathers JFL.
i was supposed to have brother but he died at birth few years earlier
Mine was aborted (no fucking joke)

my parents were very old when they borned me they also had problems with pregnancies for too long despite their attempts i belive that was a good sign that they should stopped trying

I was C section, meaning I literally have never in my entire existence come into contact with a vagina.

I was C section, meaning I literally have never in my entire existence come into contact with a vagina.
its over for Csectioncels

you supposed to not being born tbh

Why are so many incels delivered by c-section? Could it be because of old foids getting pregnant?