Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even most becky girls are sooo entitled

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Has someone else just said "hi" to like a female neighbour you met, with no hidden intentions and she didnt even made effort to reply? Beckys' egos are so inflated, artificially. Some of them can be disgusted of you just cuz you're average looking but expect you to treat them like godesses even though their chadlite/chad bfs treat them normally or even like trash. JFL @ this :feelsclown: world.

Has someone else just said "hi" to like a female neighbour you met, with no hidden intentions and she didnt even made effort to reply? Beckys' egos are so inflated, artificially. Some of them can be disgusted of you just cuz you're average looking but expect you to treat them like godesses even though their chadlite/chad bfs treat them normally or even like trash. JFL @ this :feelsclown: world.
Of course, all the time. And they are angry if you do not say hi to them.

Yes, I make an effort to be polite, but girls are rude. They have hundreds of men lusting after them on social media nowadays, which makes these girls feel empowered, when in reality they're just plain average. Your everyday green-haired dykes are full of themselves.

Have had this happen to me many times tbh. I know what this shit is like. Sucks no less though. :feelsugh:

Yes, I make an effort to be polite, but girls are rude. They have hundreds of men lusting after them on social media nowadays, which makes these girls feel empowered, when in reality they're just plain average. Your everyday green-haired dykes are full of themselves.
Absolutely.

its not just now. 10 years ago it was all the same. fucking white foids are insufferable.
But now it's 10 times worse metaphorically speaking.
Has someone else just said "hi" to like a female neighbour you met, with no hidden intentions and she won't even make the effort to reply? Beckys' egos are so inflated, artificially. Some of them can be disgusted of you just cuz you're average looking but expect you to treat them like godesses even though their chadlite/chad bfs treat them normally or even like trash. JFL @ this :feelsclown: world.

Last edited:
Even actual
even actually ugly girls are fking whores and entitled bro, welcome to the world

even actually ugly girls are fking whores and entitled bro, welcome to the world
Mad world. So many average or even good looking guys settling for ugly/fat girls. Especially here where i live.

Have had this happen to me many times tbh. I know what this shit is like. Sucks no less though. :feelsugh:
We can atleast remind them in such situations that their entitlement and selfovervaluation are fake and rest on no achievements of their own.

Yeah it's usually the average and ugly looking foids that are the most rude. +8/10 foids usually are friendly and smile(although masks hide their faces and thus masks are a godsent gift to ugly roasties).

I once tried making some small talk with some foid who sat next to me in class, all I got was "mhm" as if I don't even exist.

Yeah it's usually the average and ugly looking foids that are the most rude. +8/10 foids usually are friendly and smile(although masks hide their faces and thus masks are a godsent gift to ugly roasties).

That's because they're disgusted by the fact that they're our looksmatch, so they go out of their way to crush any hopes we might have right away. The conventionally attractive foids know that they're way out of our league, while the average/ugly ones always have something to prov.

I once tried making some small talk with some foid who sat next to me in class, all I got was "mhm" as if I don't even exist.

That's because they're disgusted by the fact that they're our looksmatch, so they go out of their way to crush any hopes we might have right away. The conventionally attractive foids know that they're way out of our league, while the average/ugly ones always have something to prov.
Yep, and thats why marriage was arranged throughout whole of history till recently. Its proven that most women (especially young ones) make bad decisions when given freedom.

if simps stopped simping, this would cease to be a problem
Wont happen ofc and mediocre whores will continue to be mean narcisists.