Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Middle East Is Gonna Be Fully Cucked

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Turkey was the first one. Now Iran is getting cucked revolution. Within 20 years middle east will be fully cucked like west.

The world is getting cucked by the minute, feminists have truly won.

Iran will have to defend their culture with blood or they will have to surrender to the Jewish campaigns

Iran will have to defend their culture with blood or they will have to surrender to the Jewish campaigns
@Mellatt is right. We lost the battle. They are now even conquering middle east

What happened at dubai
supposedly dubai underground is a network of clubs where
the foids sneak off to be whores and nobody polices it
because their royal family (the young in particular) support it

My theory about what would've happened if foids ruled the world will become true :feelsrope:
They already do, none of this would've happened if it wasn't for simps and white knights. Feminism would be nothing without them.

and one day, for absolutely no reason at all, people voted hitler into power.

The entire world will be within 5 years.

Nahhh, I mean I’m not well read on middle-eastern politics but I imagine the vast majority of traditionally muslim communities outside of the large population centres will look down on any drastic change social change. A few reforms to religious authority won’t be enough to cuck these communities

Nahhh, I mean I’m not well read on middle-eastern politics but I imagine the vast majority of traditionally muslim communities outside of the large population centres will look down on any drastic change social change. A few reforms to religious authority won’t be enough to cuck these communities
Nice avi. I liked playing gta iv.

Co0e, MENA was cucked longe before Europe. Islam gave women the right to vote in the 7th century AD, first European country to give women voting rights was Russia in 1917!!!

goes to show even globohomo powered by internet can beat islam, shame really. was hoping islam would kick the feminists out

Your welcome goyim

Good. So people can finally shut the fuck up about how islam is the solution.

Turkey was the first one. Now Iran is getting cucked revolution. Within 20 years middle east will be fully cucked like west.
isis, al-qaeda and other islamist groups are the only hope for the middle east to save them from western degeneracy

Middle East is new SEAmaxxing JBW location, when foids begin walking free, they would chase after JBW

The jew will never stop until he has destroyed everything. sandcoons think they are based for invading the west and that whites are cucks but they will soon learn all civilizations fall to Jewish tricks.

Their daughters will be whores for white and black chadrones.
what's this from?
Devil may cry 4
Nigga :feelswhat:

Last edited:
White knights are the only reason feminism has won.
Feminist won because the Jews/elites allowed it to win. This has all been planned over many years. They’ve changed the minds of people in such a short amount of time. Same with globohomo. How do you go from bashing faggots 25 years ago to celebrating it in public and letting them fuck in public with no consequences. God forbid you make fun of a faggot you’ll lose your job.

They had their chance but failed

Feminist won because the Jews/elites allowed it to win. This has all been planned over many years. They’ve changed the minds of people in such a short amount of time. Same with globohomo. How do you go from bashing faggots 25 years ago to celebrating it in public and letting them fuck in public with no consequences. God forbid you make fun of a faggot you’ll lose your job.
High iq

IRAN CANNOT BE TAKEN OVER BY FEMINISM

They already do, none of this would've happened if it wasn't for simps and white knights. Feminism would be nothing without them.
To be honest. "men" are also to blame.