Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even mgtow is getting attacked now

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Cucktears are feeling confident after they got us taken down, and now their going after mgtow, mgtow isn't even anywhere near as blackpilled as us, but even they will get taken down.

RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

I only read one post on that sub and they just sound like TheRedPill. Why would they get banned?

They're very tame, doubt anything will happen.

lol, at this point I hope they take down /r/MGTOW and /r/TheRedPill.

they've already started screenshotting this forum, the fucking losers.

Evil Genius said:

Yup, I've seen that. And I got included in it. I feel special.

MFW I get more attention from these cucks than femoids.

the omega uprising is on its way. the normies are scared

gstvtrp said:

Same. That'll add fuel to the fire and get their largest demographic (men) to leave the website for good. No one wants this SJW bullshit except for the SJWs themselves.

They'll bring down anyone who doesn't sell their body and soul for a little pussy and hand holding.

I highly doubt anything will happen to mgtow

gstvtrp said:

I've been thinking the same, hope they take down all thought crime subreddits and alienated enough to hurt their bottom line before they realize it.

I've hoped reddit dies for years now. I use it because it's a juggernaught, hate it though.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Evil Genius said:

Yup, I've seen that. And I got included in it. I feel special.

MFW I get more attention from these cucks than femoids.

Honestly, it's almost (almost) nice.

At least Im  not ignored here like I am in real life.

Goddamn2X said:
I highly doubt anything will happen to mgtow

Don't be to sure, check out the r/SubredditDrama/ post, they even think that TRP should be banned.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/7bh8h6/rincels_has_been_banned_discuss_this_happening/dphyqz3/

/r/all is stupid but a lot of people will read into /r/incels now

MGTOW are just a bunch of wall copers. They actually believe that the wall is real. However, not only women get to live explicit sexual lives in their teens and 20s, but it stretches into their 30s, 40s, 50s, and until their dead. A woman's sexuality is more valuable than a man's sexuality; this is just the simple dark truth; that they don't want to take. Their just a pill away; its not too late for them.

Official: Reddit SJW faggots/dykes hate all non-conformist 'outsider' men.

idkwattodowithlife said:
MGTOW are just a bunch of wall copers. They actually believe that the wall is real. However, not only women get to live explicit sexual lives in their teens and 20s, but it stretches into their 30s, 40s, 50s, and until their dead. A woman's sexuality is more valuable than a man's sexuality; this is just the simple dark truth; that they don't want to take. Their just a pill away; its not too late for them.

Can confirm. My mom is 55 and still gets messages from thirsty guys on Normiebook.

most of the MTGOW are a bunch of copers that would abandon their "blackpill" as soon as some woman shows them genuine attention.

Zyros said:
most of the MTGOW are a bunch of copers that would abandon their "blackpill" as soon as some woman shows them genuine attention.

lel, no man

I got here and i try to convice those imbeciles to take mass action before is too late, when their shithole end as r/incels i dont want to see them crying.

They didn't defend us. They deserve everything bad they get.

BlackPill47 said:

This is what the crux of the issue is.

If they want a politically correct shithole where people only talk about MSM news and Cat photos and how horrible Trump is, they can have it. I only lurked 3 subs anyway.

Gunnage said:
BlackPill47 said:

This is what the crux of the issue is.

If they want a politically correct shithole where people only talk about MSM news and Cat photos and how horrible Trump is, they can have it. I only lurked 3 subs anyway.

Amen, brother. I only registered to post within the incelosphere.

MGTOW and TRP are pathetic copes