Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even mgtow is getting attacked now

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,778
Online
0m
Cucktears are feeling confident after they got us taken down, and now their going after mgtow, mgtow isn't even anywhere near as blackpilled as us, but even they will get taken down.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,913
Online
65d 12h 44m
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

I only read one post on that sub and they just sound like TheRedPill. Why would they get banned?
 
roz

roz

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10
Online
0
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

They're very tame, doubt anything will happen.
 
G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,281
Online
0
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

lol, at this point I hope they take down /r/MGTOW and /r/TheRedPill.
 
E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,994
Online
0
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

they've already started screenshotting this forum, the fucking losers.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,913
Online
65d 12h 44m
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

Evil Genius said:
they've already started screenshotting this forum, the fucking losers.

Yup, I've seen that. And I got included in it. I feel special.

MFW I get more attention from these cucks than femoids.
 
niggerstonguemyanus

niggerstonguemyanus

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
65
Online
41m
the omega uprising is on its way. the normies are scared
 
P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
153
Online
0
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

gstvtrp said:
lol, at this point I hope they take down /r/MGTOW and /r/TheRedPill.

Same. That'll add fuel to the fire and get their largest demographic (men) to leave the website for good. No one wants this SJW bullshit except for the SJWs themselves.
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,505
Online
0
They'll bring down anyone who doesn't sell their body and soul for a little pussy and hand holding.
 
G

Goddamn2X

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
32
Online
0
I highly doubt anything will happen to mgtow
 
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,359
Online
0
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

gstvtrp said:
lol, at this point I hope they take down /r/MGTOW and /r/TheRedPill.

I've been thinking the same, hope they take down all thought crime subreddits and alienated enough to hurt their bottom line before they realize it.

I've hoped reddit dies for years now. I use it because it's a juggernaught, hate it though.
 
LDARIncel

LDARIncel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
36
Online
0
RE: Even mgtow Maggie is getting attacked now

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Evil Genius said:
they've already started screenshotting this forum, the fucking losers.

Yup, I've seen that. And I got included in it. I feel special.

MFW I get more attention from these cucks than femoids.

Honestly, it's almost (almost) nice.

At least Im  not ignored here like I am in real life.
 
W

Wumbo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1
Online
0
Goddamn2X said:
I highly doubt anything will happen to mgtow

Don't be to sure, check out the r/SubredditDrama/ post, they even think that TRP should be banned.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/7bh8h6/rincels_has_been_banned_discuss_this_happening/dphyqz3/

/r/all is stupid but a lot of people will read into /r/incels now
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
MGTOW are just a bunch of wall copers. They actually believe that the wall is real. However, not only women get to live explicit sexual lives in their teens and 20s, but it stretches into their 30s, 40s, 50s, and until their dead. A woman's sexuality is more valuable than a man's sexuality; this is just the simple dark truth; that they don't want to take. Their just a pill away; its not too late for them.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,192
Online
0
Official: Reddit SJW faggots/dykes hate all non-conformist 'outsider' men.
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
10,831
Online
121d 54m
idkwattodowithlife said:
MGTOW are just a bunch of wall copers. They actually believe that the wall is real. However, not only women get to live explicit sexual lives in their teens and 20s, but it stretches into their 30s, 40s, 50s, and until their dead. A woman's sexuality is more valuable than a man's sexuality; this is just the simple dark truth; that they don't want to take. Their just a pill away; its not too late for them.

Can confirm. My mom is 55 and still gets messages from thirsty guys on Normiebook.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,358
Online
0
most of the MTGOW are a bunch of copers that would abandon their "blackpill" as soon as some woman shows them genuine attention.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,891
Online
9h 8m
Zyros said:
most of the MTGOW are a bunch of copers that would abandon their "blackpill" as soon as some woman shows them genuine attention.

lel, no man
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
I got here and i try to convice those imbeciles to take mass action before is too late, when their shithole end as r/incels i dont want to see them crying.
 
spergcel

spergcel

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
365
Online
0
They didn't defend us. They deserve everything bad they get.
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
BlackPill47 said:
Official: Reddit SJW faggots/dykes hate all non-conformist 'outsider' men.

This is what the crux of the issue is.

If they want a politically correct shithole where people only talk about MSM news and Cat photos and how horrible Trump is, they can have it. I only lurked 3 subs anyway.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,192
Online
0
Gunnage said:
BlackPill47 said:
Official: Reddit SJW faggots/dykes hate all non-conformist 'outsider' men.

This is what the crux of the issue is.

If they want a politically correct shithole where people only talk about MSM news and Cat photos and how horrible Trump is, they can have it. I only lurked 3 subs anyway.

Amen, brother. I only registered to post within the incelosphere.
 
Its_OVER

Its_OVER

Roped
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,332
Online
0
MGTOW and TRP are pathetic copes
 

Similar threads

Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
0
Views
249
Zhou Chang-Xing
Zhou Chang-Xing
IncelGolem
Replies
1
Views
145
worthlessloser26
worthlessloser26
Recluse
Replies
4
Views
167
HiddenUzer
HiddenUzer
subzero
Replies
32
Views
565
Sennacherib
Sennacherib
Genetic Error
Replies
20
Views
208
The Grinch
The Grinch
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top