Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Even mainstream music acknowledges it

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/EVIJUH29pjU?feature=shared

Womanism in media is nothing new but this hit differently. It's super paroxysmal, lyrics are straight up claiming victory and superiority. And it just so happens to be in tune with a certain observable current zeitgeist where men are either pathetic, consenting emasculated wimps or have a tendency to resist but are powerless anyway. But in any case, they're despised and society obviously deems them less than women.

"Feminine divine" really ? :feelswhat: You'd think it's something only a twitter foid would say then you hear it in the most mainstream pop music that there is.

Jerked off to her holes on motherless :feelsokman:

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U

Not a new thing for foids to claim superiority over us, It's just laughable because an unmuscular guy like me could easily manhandle any of these dumb bitches and only thing that could stop me would be other men.

all of this until their simps and white knights disappear

Jerked off to her holes on motherless :feelsokman:
NSFW
01E7347

044231D

Pink pussy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U

Not a new thing for foids to claim superiority over us, It's just laughable because an unmuscular guy like me could easily manhandle any of these dumb bitches and only thing that could stop me would be other men.

This. The reason women can act so confident is not because they are strong or superior, but because other men protect them. If they were thrown into the wild, they would immediately be raped by hostile men or become slaves.

If you ask the average american women "Do we need men?" The answer will most likely be No or For what?

This. The reason women can act so confident is not because they are strong or superior, but because other men protect them. If they were thrown into the wild, they would immediately be raped by hostile men or become slaves.

I will challenge Katy Perry to a fight then we will see how strong it is

This.